+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 113 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did you ladies start a new thread? Sorry been MIA for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No @Soques the other thread was/is for weight loss! We are still here (well most of us!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @sarahf, bub was on meds for 4wks & inproved greatly. Now he's doing it again so may have to see a physio/chiro as he is back to fussy feeding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies, sorry for being MIA for the last few months it has been a rollercoaster for a ride. DH got a new job and he has not quit that job... long story for a different day.

Wyatt is now 7-months - has two bottom teeth, is commando crawling, loves to stand up and wishes he could do it on his own. Has been on solids since he was 3.5 months old and is still being breastfed.

Chatted with FS on Thursday to see about going for #2, which we will be doing in Jan as a natural FET, BUT I have to wean poor DS to 1 feed a day... now DH went and got Bellamy's Organic Follow-On Formula today and DS won't take it. Not sure if it is because of the bottle or because he doesn't like the taste. He hasn't been a fussy eater with anything solid and will drink out of a cup, sippy cup, and my water bottle (which is straw based) with no issues.

What do you ladies think? Any suggestions on other formulas to try? Anyone else went through the weaning process and how did it go?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques, good to hear things are going so well! The only recommendation I will make when choosing a formula is to check if it is currently in shortage! We were using the Karicare Aptimal De Lact Gold and can not get it. We had to spend a very unconfortable few days changing formula... Not fun at all. My bub really did not like being weaned (at 6 months) at all. Was very unhappy about it (both emotionally I think and bowel movement wise) for a bit.
    Good luck TTC#2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe see a lactation consultant @Soques. My nephew won't take a bottle, only boob so mumma is off to an appt tomorrow. They've tried very regularly to wean him, without luck. He's 11mths

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

Soques  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyOB View Post
    Maybe see a lactation consultant @Soques. My nephew won't take a bottle, only boob so mumma is off to an appt tomorrow. They've tried very regularly to wean him, without luck. He's 11mths
    Yea I have an appointment at nurture on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Soques

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

Soques  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having the best Christmas with my little guy. What a year merry Xmas to you all and all the best for the new year.
    How cool are 9 month olds☺️

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Soques  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques how are you going with the weaning? We are in the process now too. This is probably coming too late now but we switched from bellamys to Nan HA Gold and she seemed to like it better plus no shortages. We also started with mixing formula with ebm. @sarahf they are the best aren't they
    Merry Christmas to all. Hope you have a fabulous first Christmas with your bubbas.