Closed Thread
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bongley - if the last BFP resulted after AF like bleeding it could be the same this time. When I got my IVF BFP I had the usual pre Af spotting and started to get AF but it stopped at 12dpo and Im guessing the BHCG switched it off. Don't count yourself out until its definitely over..easy to say I know. Hang in there!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-04-2015),Bongley  (04-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (04-04-2015),Summer  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I got the call and none were normal. Feel like I've been hit by a bus and can't stop crying. The dream of having my own baby is over.

And I have a stupid effin photo collage on the wall that has baby photos and all I can think of is that if we do get a baby it will never look like me, will never even have my eyes, nose, ears or hair.

My heart is breaking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Chiefsgirl ... so so so sorry love. You be sad...you be mad and you grieve. What a kick in the guts.
    Em x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Well I got the call and none were normal. Feel like I've been hit by a bus and can't stop crying. The dream of having my own baby is over.

And I have a stupid effin photo collage on the wall that has baby photos and all I can think of is that if we do get a baby it will never look like me, will never even have my eyes, nose, ears or hair.

My heart is breaking.
    Oh darling, darling, darling... I can't believe that none were normal, that is just absolute hell and I can't imagine what you are going through. To get so close and have it snatched away, it is the most gut-wrenching, heart-breaking and soul-destroying thing to have to go through.

I have no words that are going to be of comfort. This is the worst, the grief, the loss of dreams, the hurt. Oh hon, I know I'm likely to be exactly where you are very soon, and I dread that final outcome.

Chiefsgirl, just do whatever you have to do to get through this grief process. It won't be easy, I hope your DH is with you all the way and can support you through this.

Oh **** why does it have to be so hard?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post

My heart is breaking.
    I'm so sorry @Chiefsgirl I was so sure you'd get one. I wish I could say something to make you feel better....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl, Im so so sorry to hear this!! My heart just breaks for you. I think Leisylou has summed it all up. Its absolutely fxxked. Im so sorry. Sending you the hugest hug possible. This may very well also be the case for me so please don't feel like you're alone in this. Take care of yourself and know that we are all thinking of you. xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl oh no, oh no, oh no! I'm so sorry. What a terrible blow

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl so sorry. No words can take away your pain right now, but I'm sending the biggest virtual hug.

You won't be childless , you will have a donor baby and it will have your blood. It will have your values, personality and characteristics because you will bring it up.

But right now my words I'm sure can't help. I hear your pain, I'm here whenever you want to vent, and I can only say have hope there will be a child in your life and I'm so so sorry, just know that this will get easier, but take time to grieve.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (04-04-2015),Chiefsgirl  (04-04-2015),Summer  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl, oh no. That's just terrible. I'm so sorry. Gut wrenching. I know there are no words to help you through this. Stay close to your DH, best friends and family.

Why can't anybody take a trick on this thread.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-04-2015),Summer  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheifsgirl I am so sorry to hear this. Words can't help you but please know that we all feel for you. Be kind to yourself.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-04-2015),Summer  (04-04-2015)