Closed Thread
Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @winsor wow I didn't realise you were in hospital! You poor thing, it def sounds like you've been through the ringer! Totally understandable that you are out on your feet, anyone wd be after what you have been through!
    @Leisylou I can only imagine what you are going through. You are so right though when you say it's not about you and her, it's about supporting your dss. You are absolutely doing the right thing as difficult as it is xxx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-04-2015),Summer  (04-04-2015),winsor  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Skyler sorry you're having a rough time, but glad you popped the Valium and it helped. My immune dr prescribed Valium for my last transfer, said I needed to keep my uterus calm for implantation! Hope your tww goes fast, an expanding blast is great tho, everything to cheer for xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Winsor you poor thing! sounds like you've been thru the absolute ringer. I hope you get out of hospy real soon.

hopefully there will be some exciting news in here over the next few days..!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-04-2015),winsor  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks discharged from hospital this evening. tummy so bloated i look 7months pregnant. apparently this is normal and may take a few weeks to deflate

8. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @winsor Good news that you're out of hospital for Easter Luv!! Not so good on the tummy bloat Rest up Luv and I hope the swelling abates asap for you

@Leisylou Hope you got through last night ok either with or without chemical help!! no AF!!! Things are a bit different for me r.e. ex's. DP has absolutely nothing to do with his which makes life so much easier for me!!

To cut a long story fairly short...DP ended the relationship when he found out she was cheating while he was working away through the week and coming home on weekends. It had been going on for some time apparently. Anyhoo, she wanted to work it out, he didn't and left and she went off with the other guy and ended up marrying him I think.

From there on in started a battle for DP getting access to the kids as she systematically alienated them from their father over the coming years. He saw them when she let him and paid his child support but didn't want to put them through the court process at the time (bear in mind, we're talking a bit over 20 yrs ago) and basically took her sh*t. Things would've been very different if I had been on the scene I can tell you!!

Anyhoo, as a result, his relationship with his children is fractured beyond repair I feel given their ages now and so it's no surprise that he feels the way he does about her (loathes and despises is being kind) and I have no doubt that in hindsight, he feels disappointed and upset with himself that he didn't go to court and fight for his and his children's rights. You can't turn back time unfortunately Honestly, some women are such b*tches!!! Not all men are A/holes or "dead beat dads" and it isn't always "their fault" either, contrary to popular belief.

@leyshoja @Bongley Girls!!

@Chiefsgirl for your frosties Luv!! I really hope you get word of your results today!!

Hello to all the other Lovelies too............
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 04-04-2015 at 06:35.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (04-04-2015),winsor  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, BFN for me today DPO10 and no symptoms. On the plus sign, no feelings of AF either.
    Had a big gathering to go to last night and pretended to nurse a beer bottle all night. Also, I've come down with a cold and had been up since 4am to get a flight so........wasn't in the best of moods by the end of the evening.
    Will you hear anything today @Chiefsgirl? How's your testing @leyshoja?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-04-2015),winsor  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas ah gee, that is really tough. It all gets so horribly complicated and stressful when kids are involved. Or it can be anyway.
    I remember telling someone about my childhood and this person said "oh you come from a broken family." I thought, gee, that's a bit dramatic. Defining my whole family as broken! I mean parts of it weren't great but we muddled through.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Bongley Awww..Bugger!! Still early days though Luv as you well know Hmmm...I've heard other Girls mention getting signs of a cold in these early stages when up the duff... Always wondered if there was any truth in it.... there is and you get a BFP in the next couple of days!!!

Yep, it can get complicated allright!! "Broken home" is a bit full on isn't it Luv?? My parents divorced when I was 10/11 and we were anything but a "broken home". My sisters and I had a great relationship with both of our parents and still do with Dad thankfully after losing Mum last year (my fathers second wife is another story..b*tch doesn't even begin to describe her!!) and mum always made sure never to speak ill of my father in our presence although he gave her plenty of reasons to believe me!!

Have a safe flight Luv and I hope you shake that cold asap (and swap it for MS instead!!!) Will check in with you and the rest of the Lovelies later......
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 04-04-2015 at 09:40.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad you're out @winsor now rest up and get better asap.
    Good luck on the tww @Skyler !
    I know exactly what you a mean about exes. After my ex husband left I decided I would never ever again have a partner with baggage. His ex wife was the demon from hell and her partner was psychotic. They stopped him from seeing or calling his kids for 5 years and he only got contact again with the eldest when she was thrown out of home at 16! He (and our relationship) went through hell. The death threats and abuse from the husband were insane. Of course there is always two sides to a story but I saw every letter, heard every phone call, got the dents on my car (from HER fists) and I just don't know why they had to be like that. I found out last week that the psycho husband has now got cancer. And everywhere. I'm very ashamed to admit it but I am not even slightly upset about it. All that hate festering in him finally came back to bite him.
    Anyway, I was determined to never again let an ex relationship affect my relationship but at our age nearly everyone has an ex with kids right?
    Well bugger me dead if DP didn't appear in my life within weeks with no ex and no kids !! I still can't believe my luck.
    Still bfn by the way at 11 dpo... Off to buy more FRER today...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-04-2015),Summer  (04-04-2015),winsor  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there @Bongley...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-04-2015),Summer  (04-04-2015)