Closed Thread
Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Luckyme1 very sorry about your result. I hope you get to see your FS before that but even if not keep trying naturally.
    @Leisylou thank you for your post. I think you should see him to make sure you go to your next full cycle with all the guns! Well your first FS was a lowlife... just to make money. I loved your approach to the ED explanation to your DH. But remember even if the egg is not yours, baby is. It will grow in your womb. It will 'breathe' through you. And will love you back.

Can't get online at work anymore as i found out that our bosses get list of 'Internet use' of their staff. Childless is bad enough, don't want to be jobless too. So evening catch up only.

Got my scan and BT again this morning. 2 follicles rather smallish size. Back tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by MaxKat; 02-04-2015 at 01:13.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (02-04-2015),MGC Bertie  (02-04-2015),Summer  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya, i think i have asked this before (sorry if I missed reply), how is @winsor doing?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    Maxkat - wow thats amazing!! god what a rollercoaster on top of a rollercoaster!!!

blonde - your "back up the oestrogen truck" had me nearly lose my mouth full of tea this morning!!! classic commentary..as always!

Leisy - I know what you mean, I feel like Ive only woken up to how small my chances are this year, as all along our FS kept saying she thought it would happen naturally, then with IVF as she thought our embryos were good considering my age, and here we are. This year she's telling me to look at Donor eggs and that they don't usually get people pregnant after this long. She also said to me that Ive been around long enough to know they know nothing, and I can now see how true that actually is! All the science in the world still needs a sum of luck to go with it. I just never expected that I would be here at 41. But the only other option is stopping, and thats even harder so here I am, still here nearly 5 years of TTC later.

Thats what also annoys me, I was only mid 30s when we started, so there is no rhyme or reason to any of this. No one can predict whether it will work in the end, I guess we just have to be comfortable with whatever decisions we make and hope for the best. I know we'd be ok eventually if we don't end up with a child, but right now thats very difficult to imagine and I don't want to be childless! The whole issue sucks balls

Luckyme1 - sorry about your BFN. The last shot seems to be somewhat lucky for quite a lot of people, so finger crossed it works for you.

hows the 2WW ladies going? Any symptoms, real or imagined??

Im not supposed to be trying this month due to the endo scratch / nk cells test, the odds are stacked against us anyway seeing as my tubes might well be blocked (but no Dr believes it 100%), would you guys still try? its ewcm time so Im tempted anyway..
    I know. Its sucks. It is heartbreaking to be here after soo many years of ttc.But it is even harder to stop trying. That's why we all keep going.
    I think you got nothing to lose trying naturally this month.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-04-2015),Summer  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck today @MaxKat they are really stretching out the suspense with your cycle!
    @Chiefsgirl any word yet?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (02-04-2015),MaxKat  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @MaxKat for 2 juicy follies at today's scan's Luv!!

@Chiefsgirl for great Day 3 results Luv!! Hope they're all still going and able to be tested on Sat

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (02-04-2015),MaxKat  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we have 3 possibly 4 for biopsy from the fresh lot. 2x 6 cell 1x 7 cell and one slower. They are going to thaw the others and then let me know how many of those survived for biopsy.
    May not get the results on sat due to long weekend so if not they will just freeze any that look suitable then till we get the results.

Gosh I am so nervous. They've called earlier in the day than last time so I'm happy with how the three are going, but it's still not an indicator of if they will be normal. So scared they'll all be duds.
    @tuxcat def give it a go this month, you've got nothing to lose!
    @maxcat that's why I use the app on my ph, I've almost been caught out a cpl of times with people coming up to my desk too!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (02-04-2015),MaxKat  (02-04-2015),Summer  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone for your awesome replies!

@tuxcat - five years, I don't know how you do it - but like everyone says, if you don't keep going, then the other option is stopping and that's just too hard to even contemplate. I thought I was done after my last miscarriage, but apparently not, because here I am going again! And definitely seduce that man of yours, anything can happen, so give it a shot!

@Chiefsgirl, that is cautiously good news? Hoping they continue on to be good ones for you.

@MaxKat, very frustrating, hoping it all moves forward for you very quickly form here

@Luckyme1 so sorry to hear that this month is out and I do hope you get started sooner than is scheduled now

@BlondeinBrisvegas I think I have a girl crush on you

I had another BFN this morning, maybe still too early at 12dpo but am not feeling it, so won't be surprised if AF turns up any day now.

I've made a plan though! When I fell pregnant naturally last August - I did this massive natural approach in the first two weeks that was unbelievably full on. Masses of supplements and herbs (even some out-there ones like Red Deer Antler Velvet) and tablespoons of Maca in smoothies etc etc - tons of stuff. Then did things like deep abdominal massage and castor oil packs on my belly. Kept my uterus warm with hot water bottles, did visualisation and affirmations every day, ate the most pure, clean food possible, exercised daily and basically spent every day with the most incredibly focused intent on falling pregnant.

Not that different to what everyone does during IVF (totally focused on the outcome and doing a mass of stuff) - but its a fully natural protocol and it worked last time I did it with that level of intensity. So this is my plan for April - I have everything here and I'm just getting organised to give it my last shot naturally before planning a full IVF and PGD cycle in May. Of course if I did get a BFP - the meds would be coming out immediately to prevent miscarriage, but I don't want to be injecting Clexane every day "just in case" I have a natural BFP.

My DH and I have organised a weekend away when I should be ovulating (that is rare as we have DSS every weekend, so one-on-one time together is an absolute luxury. So that will means LOTS of DTD and feeling all loved up and relaxed - perfect for conception! And as an omen, I fell pregnant last time 7 months after the previous miscarriage and April is 7 months after the last one, so that has to mean something, right?

So that's my cunning plan - I'm throwing everything at this for a natural BFP this month and towards the end of April I will book in with Wazza for a review and new plan for IVF in May. I feel really good about that and am ready to get on with on it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-04-2015),Chiefsgirl  (02-04-2015),MaxKat  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds like a great plan @Leisylou throw the kitchen sink at it! I bet your body will love it if nothing else. Oh and your DP
    @Chiefsgirl yay! that sounds very promising. That's a bummer about having to wait for the results though. Always waiting.........praying for some good embryos for you How many months have you been banking your embryos?

AFM the trigger is out of my system now so, let the head games begin
    DPO9 tomorrow

I have recently lost weight and just gone out and bought $500 worth of clothes so that HAS to mean I'm preggers right? right???
    Last edited by Bongley; 02-04-2015 at 12:09.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-04-2015),Summer  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Bongley!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    That sounds like a great plan @Leisylou throw the kitchen sink at it! I bet your body will love it if nothing else. Oh and your DP
    @Chiefsgirl yay! that sounds very promising. That's a bummer about having to wait for the results though. Always waiting.........praying for some good embryos for you How many months have you been banking your embryos?

AFM the trigger is out of my system now so, let the head games begin
    DPO9 tomorrow

I have recently lost weight and just gone out and bought $500 worth of clothes so that HAS to mean I'm preggers right? right???
    Of course it does ! Lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (02-04-2015)