Closed Thread
Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Argg chiefsgirl how nerve wracking! Got it all crossed for you and your embies xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be freaking out too @Chiefsgirl. But its definitely good start! 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl great fert rate! I didn't think this process could get any more agonising but this saturday will be like normal update nerves X 10 for you
    Fingers crossed too that you have some good ones from this batch by day 3.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-03-2015),Skyler  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All crossed for you Chiefsgirl, such a stressful time for you. But 7 is good, c'mon Eggies.

Bongley, one beaut blast awesome, that'a great. C'mon bubba grow..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to admit that I'm now only 7dpo and already thinking about poas. Checking my calendar of embie events and know that there is not a snowballs chance in hell of a BFP as implantation will start tomorrow, so just need to caaaaalmmmm down. My bladder has shrunk to 1/10 of its size in the last day (5 middle of the night toilet stops tells me this) and my bbs are still only slightly sore, but I'm just looking for symptoms now. The higher dose of drugs started last Thursday but the small bladder has only just started now ? If it was related to the drugs it should have begun days ago. Could be implantation related ???? Wishful thinking by me.
    I haven't had any more spotting thankfully since that one little bit after transfer.
    I hate this. I'm going to be gutted if this one is a BFN because that will be very close to the end of the road for us. The last frozen embie is only a 'fair' 4 cell. I still don't know if we'd really go to SA for a donor. DP said the other night if not for my persistence he would have been happy to give up a long time ago, but he's a good guy in that he will do whatever I feel like I need to do.
    When are you going to start poas @Bongley ?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-03-2015),MaxKat  (31-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (01-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja tomorrow lol I will use the cheapies to test out my trigger, just for something to do frankly. I will use a FRER at DPO9 on friday.

Seeing as you didn't trigger I say start whenever you want. As long as you can handle a negative (and the costs!).

I have been also wondering how far I will take it. My plan was to try an aus donor website and then try OS but I am flagging. Sometimes I think I am losing sight of the bigger picture and just stubbornly battling on. I find that I have to back off a bit and then my partner comes to the table but its really all my effort.

Gosh, I am going to make the thread of shame at the rate I am posting.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-03-2015),MaxKat  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @leyshoja tomorrow lol I will use the cheapies to test out my trigger, just for something to do frankly. I will use a FRER at DPO9 on friday.

Seeing as you didn't trigger I say start whenever you want. As long as you can handle a negative (and the costs!).

I have been also wondering how far I will take it. My plan was to try an aus donor website and then try OS but I am flagging. Sometimes I think I am losing sight of the bigger picture and just stubbornly battling on. I find that I have to back off a bit and then my partner comes to the table but its really all my effort.

Gosh, I am going to make the thread of shame at the rate I am posting.
    The negatives don't worry me too much when I know I'm early, but I'll start at 10dpo on Friday also. I'm flying to NSW this afternoon and NOT taking a FRER with me, so temptation is averted. I didnt buy any cheapies this time as they are just rubbish. That last time when I did all 10 together that day to get rid of them, the majority were negative and there were a couple of positives.
    I'm flagging too. The thing that keeps me going is that neither of us have any children and if we don't give it a red-hot go now, there will never be another opportunity down the track. We will just be too old. Also, I think if I've thrown $40,000 at it and give up now, that will all be a big waste.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    The negatives don't worry me too much when I know I'm early, but I'll start at 10dpo on Friday also. I'm flying to NSW this afternoon and NOT taking a FRER with me, so temptation is averted. I didnt buy any cheapies this time as they are just rubbish. That last time when I did all 10 together that day to get rid of them, the majority were negative and there were a couple of positives.
    I'm flagging too. The thing that keeps me going is that neither of us have any children and if we don't give it a red-hot go now, there will never be another opportunity down the track. We will just be too old. Also, I think if I've thrown $40,000 at it and give up now, that will all be a big waste.
    Yes, and the OS option seems quick by comparison to what most over 40 IVFers have been through anyway.
    My issue would be not wanting to transfer more than 1 and having to go all the way back with stress, costs and time off etc for another transfer. You would be less likely to have that problem though

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley, why did you decide to try Aus first? Doesnt it take a lot longer here? AFM, if I decide to keep going I want it done in the fastest possible time frame which is why SA would be my choice. You are lucky that your partner is younger than you, but mine is now 45 and I just don't want him being 48,49,50 with a new baby. I know it happens all the time, but it just doesn't feel right to me. Plus, I really need a holiday and Capetown and a safari or two sounds like just the ticket. It really looks beautiful. What is the turnaround time roughly for an Australian donor ?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Chiefsgirl Great fertilisation rate Girl!!! Off to a cracker of a start!! One day at a time, so they're all still doing the "Dividing Dance" on Day 3!!

@Luckyme1 Crinone/pessaries never stopped AF for me either. Only Pregnyl has, same as @Chiefsgirl. As the other Girls have said, it does hold it off for some women and not for others.

@MaxKat Hope you've gotten some good ideas for protocols Luv from the other thread Are you making a plan??
    @Bongley the emby is hatching today Luv!! I'll be PMSL if you do make it on the "Thread Of Shame" this week!!

@leyshoja Stop it Luv!! 7dpo indeed!! I'm hoping you get some implantation cramps happening in the next few days (I had them on 10dpo really bad like AF). The "Lavvy Lurking" could be side effects still at this point as it's a bit too early to be doing that just yet @ 7dpo IMO. Bring on the sore boobs and at least a squinter on Friday!!!

AFM: RE Agent rocked up at 9am and all passed muster for the inspection She took photo's for the owner and is organising a blind for one of the kitchen windows where the sun comes belting through every morning. So frigging hot!! Will be lovely for the few days of winter we have here!! She's also organising to get someone out to give a quote regarding a flooding issue we have under the house. Every time we even get a half decent fall of rain, part of under the house floods FFS's!! We can't utilise the space and have to stack everything or move it when we know rain is coming. I'm also concerned about what that would mean for home/contents insurance..i.e not getting a pay out if we needed to claim as it's a "pre-existing" thing???

Told the RE back in Jan about it and have sent photo's to them when the place was in full flood. Owners came out on the Aus day weekend to have a look for themselves at the prob as it was flooded then (we were at my sisters for a family get together) and still nothing's been done despite the fact it's flooded a good 3 or 4 times since and I keep telling them every time!!

The Property Manager said they didn't know about the issue when they took the house on but she did say the owners did which is what I suspected and told the other RE Agent back in Jan (Property Manager was on holidays) exactly that, the owners must've known about it as it happens every time it rains virtually!! We just want the issue fixed asap!! Not sure what our rights are if they don't fix it??

Property Manager said the owners didn't think it was a prob that could be fixed which is BS as I'd already spoken to the plumber that came out a couple of months ago to repair the shower head and he told me it can be fixed and what to do to fix it which I relayed to her this morning. Can't be fixed my ar*e!! Anyhoo shall see what the outcome is and how long it takes before this so called quote gets done!!

Hope you're all having a lovely day thus far Ladies!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 31-03-2015 at 12:25.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (31-03-2015),Chiefsgirl  (31-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (31-03-2015)