Closed Thread
Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no @Luckyme1, do you have any symptoms? AF or otherwise?

Thanks@blondeinbrisvegas I took a qtr of a restavit at 5am and managed to sleep till 10am. Was going to call the clinic, but got sidetracked with call from the inlaws as my dh's pop has been admitted to hospital again (he's 93) and it's not looking good, so we might have to go home to NZ soon. By the time I remembered they had closed. I'll just keep taking antihistamines and the steroids.

I have about 5/6 follies going. One at 19, one at 18 and the others high 14's. I'm not really concerned with numbers as last time we got 8, 7 mature, 5 fertilised and only 1 at day 3, so looks like 1 is the number for me😔, but it's better than none and if it's another a grade I'll be super happy.
    @Bongley no last time my stim part was 14 days which I still thought was long! The nurse said on fri that on this protocol they had someone stim for 20 days!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (29-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Luckyme1 Oh sh#t Luv, I am sorry Always a kick in the guts when it happens. @Skyler suggestion for an early BT just to draw a line under it is a good one. I didn't even bother going for mine at my old clinic after Cycle 1's chem personally. Just stopped all meds and let AF arrive and called the clinic when it did mostly because I didn't want to deal with the FN there who was a biatch IMO. Admittedly, I do have "compliance" issues at times. Will you try again Luv??

@Skyler Where's this thread you posted in?? Yeah, or you could be developing a profanity addiction like me!! How were your bloods today or do you have to wait until tomorrow??

@Bongley Righty-oh Luv, tomorrow it is!! What you won't be wanting is any ph call from them in the morning (or will you ph and check to ease your mind??)

@Chiefsgirl How are you feeling now Luv?? Glad to hear you managed to get some shuteye. Ok, so there are a few in there for the taking tomorrow. Am for you to go for a PB and get more than 1 A grade'r this time!! Rest up today Luv ok??

@Biscotti71 Well?? What's the verdict Luv?? Did you break open a test or what??
    @leyshoja Here, have some more just to encourage those embies to start hatching in your oven!! That's what they should be getting ready to do today if they haven't started the process already!!

@emski72

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (29-03-2015),MaxKat  (29-03-2015),Skyler  (29-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    No not even a squinter
    Oh no lucky ! How many days Po are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yeah and back to ivf for over 40's.
    Blonde I had a blood test today but can't get the result til tomorrow. Happy it does not appear to be an anovulatory cycle and I'll make it to transfer.

Chiefsgirl hope you are feeling better.

Biscotti, good luck with POAS!!!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (30-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-03-2015),Chiefsgirl  (29-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about yr DHs father @Chiefsgirl. It's not the best way to get your mind off your cycle. And 5/6 follicles is not that bad for low responder. As long that 1 is good grade. Good luck at EPU tomorrow.
    @Luckyme1 very very sorry to hear that. You think there is a chance your BT could say otherwise? Any symptoms of AF coming?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes if i have to quickly catch up on too many pages of info here , all i need to do is check your post @BlondeinBrisvegas and all is there! Fantastic😄

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have any symptoms. No sign of AF yet. I think with Genea they like you to have the blood test to draw a line under the whole thing. I think I can hang on till then. Just feel sad, and I am blessed so I wonder sometimes why. But it's such an urge to breed you can't just bury those feelings. I'll get over it, I just hope soon. It's hard when I get no time to myself. The irony eh, as it's because I have two beaut boys that I have no time.

We're going to do one more stimulated cycle and then that's it. It's just too emotionally exhausting for me and I'm not working to fit it in with the kids, so financially it's harder too. I also think being 42 if it doesn't work after one cycle, when we know what works with the last one (ds2), the only reason it wouldn't work is because my eggs are ageing and a second cycle is not going to change that. Does that make sense?

We're going to try permanent/long term Foster care next year if the Ivf doesn't work as this seems to be the closest to adoption, and I think would suit our little family really well to help a child or children. I have a relative who can't be with her children so I understand from the parents side too.

Aah **** this is hard.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (30-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-03-2015),Bongley  (29-03-2015),MaxKat  (29-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (29-03-2015),winsor  (30-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Skylar great that you're going to transfer this month!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-03-2015),Skyler  (30-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15

Default IVF over 40 #12

@Chiefsgirl Forgive me Luv for not acknowledging your DH's Pop in my last post to you. I did mean to, but totally forgot!! I have a memory like a sieve sometimes hence the diary, wall calendar and ph calendar I use simultaneously most of the time to keep me on track!!

Anyhoo, I do hope he pulls through and recovers from whatever illness has landed him in there. Hope you're feeling better and have managed to rest up as much as possible for tomorrow for some decent shuteye tonight and that you pull up feeling better in the morn. Good luck again Luv!!!

@Luckyme1 I'm sorry you're feeling so devo Luv Am glad to hear you're giving it one more go. I really hope this next Cycle gives you your BFP I guess your desire for another baby is just as strong as it was when you were TTC your first DS, I can understand that despite the fact I don't want any more children myself. I think it's great you and your DH have also got a Plan B regarding the Fostering. So many beautiful little souls needing a loving home to go to.

Am sure you'll find out from tomorrow's BT that you're prob pretty close to surging. Yay!! You'll make it to transfer Luv, no fear!!

@MaxKat Thanks for that Luv!! Happy to help despite the "memory like a sieve" issue I have!!
    Last edited by Mod-Degrassi; 30-03-2015 at 18:10.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (30-03-2015),MaxKat  (29-03-2015),Skyler  (30-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blondie you're lovely, always so thoughtful and thinking of others and cheering them on.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-03-2015),Chiefsgirl  (30-03-2015),Skyler  (30-03-2015)