Closed Thread
Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Well that's the weird thing, I've never seen any spotting at ALL ! I've all but convinced myself the old blood was from af which was just stuck in there for some reason and the fresh on the pincer things was from transfer. I haven't had a spot before of after and believe me I've been looking today !!
    I'll be poas on good Friday btw
    Looking forward to a really excellent Friday on good Friday for you @leshoja x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Well, the update was terrible. 3 eggs didn't even divide. One 6, one 5 and one 2 cell that they said looked bad. This is the worst result I've had at this stage. Pleh. Well stuff my diet, think I will go drown my sorrows in bacon.
    Oh no @Bongley - sorry to hear your disappointment on your embies, is it bad numbers to reach 6 cell on day3?(thats what was put back in me while the other one arrested in the dish.)
    Would you consider putting in that 6cell and hope for the best?
    Such a numbers game....sigh.
    Enjoy your fry up xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking I might go get a POAS today..... Don't really have any symptoms apart from Crinone Cry Baby (sadness is a side effect of using that stuff according to the pamphlet)
    My body gets a certain metallic smell just before AF and I could smell it yesterday. No spotting. That heavy brick feeling was probably my ovaries trying to heal after being pricked. I am going to the toilet more but I'm also drinking more water since the weather turned cold and the heater is on.
    I feel a little misled by my clinic as they told me my two 6cell embies were right on track at day3. Shouldn't they be 8 cell by then to be tracking correctly?
    Arggggghhhh. I'm going to get this over with. I'm not too early in the cycle to test at am I? I'm 9days past the 3day embie transfer?
    I might add that getting this far is a personal best, since starting over a year ago. So I should focus on being grateful for even being in the Two Week Wait.
    Wednesday's blood test seems ages away and I think I'm strong enough now to face the music.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today Maxcat ! And fingers are still crossed for Biscotti and lucky for bfp's !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bongley don't give up on the 6 cell, thats on target - they say between 6 and 8 cells on day 3. Its so hard these days in between epu and transfer. I find them the worst part of the whole IVF caper. Enjoy your brekky xx

Leyshoja I wouldn't be concerned about brown blood, Ive had that after transfer. I also started getting AF just before my IVF BFP and then it stopped, Im guessing once the HCG was enough in my system to tell my brain to stop. It seems a lot of people have some sort of bleeding, in fact it seems more common than not. Im hoping good friday is extra good this year

Skyler good luck with your bloods today

Maxkat hope you have some good news at the scan, Im always quietly terrified too so you're not alone!

Biscotti would love to hear about your low dose cycle - I too have a low amh - lower than yours and have usually had the best cycles with 375 puregon. In saying that, Ive also had some crap ones so Im just hoping they are right that the dose doesn't seem to make all that much difference. Ive been down the 1 egg road before and its so stressful so Im hoping it works out, especially now we are paying a lot more to do a cycle. So I guess what I want to know is how your cycles compared and what doses you were on.

Luckyme1 - any poasing happening today? Are you 12dpo? Hoping for some great news for you..its about time another BFP happened in here!

Edited to add Go Biscotti !! crossing everything for you 6 cells is fine, they say between 6 and 8 cells on day 3

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (28-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-03-2015),Skyler  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #12

Oh no Bongley you still have 2 that are in with a chance though. If this is day 3 then you hope for 8 cells 'sometime today' - it's still very early in the day. Can you ring them later this afternoon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    Oh no @Bongley - sorry to hear your disappointment on your embies, is it bad numbers to reach 6 cell on day3?(thats what was put back in me while the other one arrested in the dish.)
    Would you consider putting in that 6cell and hope for the best?
    Such a numbers game....sigh.
    Enjoy your fry up xx
    Yes, 6 cells is fine, 8 cells would have been better and I fear that is the start of that one slowing down. Even I didn't expect so many to have arrested already. They don't do transfers on the weekend. Hopefully it will reach blastocyst by monday but I really wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get that far. The embryologist was nattering on about the 3 that hadn't divided before she told be the cell count of the others. Jesus lady, just tell me about the best looking one! I got that horrible drop in my stomach when you know its all just turned bad and a BFN is beckoning.........

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-03-2015),Skyler  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Oh no Bongley you still have 2 that are in with a chance though. If this is day 3 then you hope for 8 cells 'sometime today' - it's still very early in the day. Can you ring them later this afternoon?
    @leyshoja Yeah, they'll just tell me to eff off. They 'don't like to disturb the embryos' fair enough. Monday will give me more info. I'll be betting on a morula.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-03-2015),Skyler  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bongley i know all too well! when they do the id check I'm always thinking "just tell me goddamn it!!" Sending you good luck vibes for a beautiful blast on monday!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015),Bongley  (28-03-2015),Skyler  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a s@#ty scan results. Pardon my language. One follicle 11mm, one at 7 and two under 5... He wasn't impressed but will have to wait till avo for BT results. It it will be another cancelation i bet.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (29-03-2015)