Closed Thread
Page 70 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja That'll be why Luv...brown blood = old blood Don't worry, everything's ok

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja That'll be why Luv...brown blood = old blood Don't worry, everything's ok
    Agree. If it was red I'd be stressing !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I've missed a lot on here after 24 hours and I've had a shocker today at work, so pardon me if I miss something or someone.

Bongley so when you got a proper heavy period type bleed and the embryo survived, was it a surprise? I always hear stories like that but have rarely ever met anyone who's been through it. I would always think the worst if I had a bleed.

Leyshoja, glad it was only spotting, not red.

Lucky, hoping for two lines. Don't know how you have the strength to hold off the pee sticks.

AFM, on the positive side, estrogen rose to 580 so I have not totally stagnated although it's not a typical cycle. More bloods tomorrow.

Hi Blonde, Leisy, MaxKat, Biscotti, Fudge And everyone else. I'm fagged. Goodnight.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (28-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-03-2015),MaxKat  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja red blood would be probably red flag. Try not to stress about it too much. I know, too hard. All will be good.
    @Skyler that's not that bad. It's going slowly but still going.
    AFM, first BT & scan tomorrow morning. There better be some follicles there otherwise I'll loose it.😢

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (28-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (28-03-2015),Skyler  (28-03-2015),winsor  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck maxkat

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015),MaxKat  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Hi ladies, I've missed a lot on here after 24 hours and I've had a shocker today at work, so pardon me if I miss something or someone.

Bongley so when you got a proper heavy period type bleed and the embryo survived, was it a surprise? I always hear stories like that but have rarely ever met anyone who's been through it. I would always think the worst if I had a bleed.

Lucky, hoping for two lines. Don't know how you have the strength to hold off the pee sticks.

AFM, on the positive side, estrogen rose to 580 so I have not totally stagnated although it's not a typical cycle. More bloods tomorrow.

Hi Blonde, Leisy, MaxKat, Biscotti, Fudge And everyone else. I'm fagged. Goodnight.
    @Skyler Yeah, it was a surprise. I got my first ever squinter BFP on DPO11 and then literally 60 mins later started spotting. The next day it was heavy and just like a normal period for 4 days, figured it was a chemical. So I took another test 4 days after the first to check that the HCG was going down and the line was darker. Tested every day and the line got darker and darker until BT confirmed it. One nurse mentioned it may have been ectopic so I was worried right up until the first scan. So now even when I get my period I do a test a few days after. My mum reckons she was a month further ahead than she thought when she was preggers with me too......I think its called breakthrough bleeding.
    Last edited by Bongley; 28-03-2015 at 06:50.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-03-2015),Skyler  (28-03-2015),winsor  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Skyler Oooh, good to hear the E2 levels are rising slowly but surely Luv!!! today's results show you getting closer to that surge!!!
    @MaxKat Good Luck at your scan today Luv!! for lots of lovely follies!!!

@Bongley I believe it is called breakthrough bleeding Luv, because I had the same on the night of 13dpo (10dpt3dt) on my last Cycle, though mine wasn't a bleed as such. AF was due either that day or the next (as per my typical 27/28 day cycle) but on that night I was preparing for bed (about 9.30pm) after returning from my sisters place (was Xmas eve). Went to the loo and there it was on the T.P..what I would class as a smear of bright pink (similar to one of those Musk Stick lollies, maybe not quite as deep as that pink). Thought AF was on the way as I'd had bad cramping on 10dpo (didn't even occur to me it could be implantation cramps, I don't know why??) so prepared for the worst and went to bed.

Next morning there was no sign of AF or the heavy, dull feeling in my lower abdomen+cramps which I always get too, which is not like me at all, so that's what prompted me to POAS on Xmas day as I had no intention of doing it (thought the Cycle was a bust anyway and didn't want to depress myself further) but 'lo and behold, there it was. Anyhoo, had no further bleeding/spotting after that one off

for a great Day 3 report of your embies today Luv!!!

@Luckyme1 How you doing Luv?? Have you decided yay or nay to POAS?? for a BFP!!!

@Biscotti71 How you holding up Luv?? a BFP is coming your way too Luv!!

Hello to all the other Lovelies as well..........

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (28-03-2015),Skyler  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #12

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat View Post
    @leyshoja red blood would be probably red flag. Try not to stress about it too much. I know, too hard. All will be good.
    @Skyler that's not that bad. It's going slowly but still going.
    AFM, first BT & scan tomorrow morning. There better be some follicles there otherwise I'll loose it.😢
    Good luck with your appointment today @MaxKat x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post

@Skyler hope to see off the charts E2 levels for you today x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, the update was terrible. 3 eggs didn't even divide. One 6, one 5 and one 2 cell that they said looked bad. This is the worst result I've had at this stage. Pleh. Well stuff my diet, think I will go drown my sorrows in bacon.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (28-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2015),MaxKat  (28-03-2015),Skyler  (28-03-2015),winsor  (28-03-2015)