Closed Thread
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would be really stressed if I got pregnant with twins. That would give me four kids under 6, urgh. I think my brain would explode with the stress and my house would just have naked children running around crying.. Yikes .. Lol!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think if that happened as a doctor you'd never forget it though!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015),Bongley  (27-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    I would be really stressed if I got pregnant with twins. That would give me four kids under 6, urgh. I think my brain would explode with the stress and my house would just have naked children running around crying.. Yikes .. Lol!
    there was a lady at work who fell preggers with triplets, (naturally) about a month after my BFP. She left work a few months before her due date and the next I saw of her was a video of her on essential baby about how much her life was...well...a complete wreck! Lost most of her friends, never slept, put a huge stress on her marriage. That would be such a huge shock to the system.

Yes, lets hope its just one or two!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Right!!! No more of this "woe is me" BS talk thank-you Luv!! NOTHING is going to go wrong...In fact, I predict come Easter Sun/Mon you'll POAS and get a vey convincing BFP!!!

One healthy bub will do nicely, but I know a "2 for 1" deal will be just as great for you too!! How are you going today?? Has the bleeding/spotting subsided now??
    @Luckyme1 To POAS or not to POAS?? That is the question... If you can hold out until Sunday, you could be reasonably confident in the result it's 2 lines!!!
    @Bongley How are the embies going Luv?? Do you get a daily report?? they're still doing their thing Triplets??? Oh, f a r k that for a joke!! I couldn't/wouldn't of done it myself. I know I couldn't handle that many all at once..actually, ever!!! One child policy around here!!

Hope all the other Lovelies are good too......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

winsor  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blondeinbrisvegas Just the day 3 report tomorrow (get what you pay for - there I whispered it this time ). Hoping for an 8 cell. That would be nice and a blastocyst on monday would be good too

That reminded me to ring the unit to find out my transfer time on monday!! Completely forgot. Whew, 930, nice and early, not too much suspense.
    Last edited by Bongley; 27-03-2015 at 15:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #12

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja Right!!! No more of this "woe is me" BS talk thank-you Luv!! NOTHING is going to go wrong...In fact, I predict come Easter Sun/Mon you'll POAS and get a vey convincing BFP!!!

One healthy bub will do nicely, but I know a "2 for 1" deal will be just as great for you too!! How are you going today?? Has the bleeding/spotting subsided now??
    Well that's the weird thing, I've never seen any spotting at ALL ! I've all but convinced myself the old blood was from af which was just stuck in there for some reason and the fresh on the pincer things was from transfer. I haven't had a spot before of after and believe me I've been looking today !!
    I'll be poas on good Friday btw

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Well, keep on going until you do convince yourself, because that's exactly what it is!!! Good Friday will be 10dpo yes?? Hopefully you'll get a squinter at least Luv unless they both take, then.....

@Bongley You're a crack up Luv!! Am sure they'll be chugging along nicely still tomorrow I know that's par for the course from what you've said about previous Cycles, but am they'll keep on going until Monday
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 27-03-2015 at 18:10.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Well that's the weird thing, I've never seen any spotting at ALL ! I've all but convinced myself the old blood was from af which was just stuck in there for some reason and the fresh on the pincer things was from transfer. I haven't had a spot before of after and believe me I've been looking today !!
    I'll be poas on good Friday btw
    @leyshoja so glad there hasn't been anymore bleeding!! Great news. That seven cell is probably a morula by now and will be ready to burrow in the next couple of days.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @leyshoja so glad there hasn't been anymore bleeding!! Great news. That seven cell is probably a morula by now and will be ready to burrow in the next couple of days.
    Woohoo lets hope so!
    Yes blonde that will be 10dpo. I'd test at 9 but I'll still be interstate

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #12

Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Woohoo lets hope so!
    Yes blonde that will be 10dpo. I'd test at 9 but I'll still be interstate
    Oh, I spoke too soon, just had my first spotting. very brown though. Probably the residue from yesterday's transfer.... I hope

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post: