Closed Thread
Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja funny you said that about your progesterone levels. I had cancelations just before EPUs coz hormones were way too low and even with 4 follicles FS thought there would be either empty or not mature eggs there. But i just started another cycle with exactly same meds & dose as those ones!?! Figure that out! When i asked why he said i don't respond well to high doses. I was before on Gonal 600iu and had only 1 follicle.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    No I've never been to another clinic. I only have one frostie left after this then it will be on to SA for a donor so I don't know if its worth the bother of looking into another clinic. Did you ever get told what the risks were with bleeding before, during or after an embryo transfer? Is it just the possibility that it could 'wash out' ? Or does it mean the lining quality is no good for implantation ? Did you have bleeding around transfer time with your successful pregnancy ?
    Yes, I thought you were probably coming to the end of your time with that clinic anyway. Whenever I've had bleeding around transfer they told me that it was probably the crinone and not to worry, I've never been told the risks but it wasn't heavy bleeding. It was usually spotting before and just after transfer.With my BFP I had the usual spotting around transfer time and then my 'period' arrived by DPO11 right on time, heavy for a few days. How the embryo stuck around I don't know, I guess I just bled from a different part of the uterus. Its reasonably common apparently.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015),MaxKat  (27-03-2015),Skyler  (27-03-2015),winsor  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat View Post
    @leyshoja funny you said that about your progesterone levels. I had cancelations just before EPUs coz hormones were way too low and even with 4 follicles FS thought there would be either empty or not mature eggs there. But i just started another cycle with exactly same meds & dose as those ones!?! Figure that out! When i asked why he said i don't respond well to high doses. I was before on Gonal 600iu and had only 1 follicle.
    I honestly think there is a lot of guesswork involved

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Yes, I thought you were probably coming to the end of your time with that clinic anyway. Whenever I've had bleeding around transfer they told me that it was probably the crinone and not to worry, I've never been told the risks but it wasn't heavy bleeding. It was usually spotting before and just after transfer.With my BFP I had the usual spotting around transfer time and then my 'period' arrived by DPO11 right on time, heavy for a few days. How the embryo stuck around I don't know, I guess I just bled from a different part of the uterus. Its reasonably common apparently.
    I'm not using crinone but boy you were lucky!! Obviously you had a REALLY sticky one. I suppose that should make me feel better but I seem to be particularly unlucky, so if something can go wrong with me, it probably will. Woe is me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not sure if they are symptoms or the progesterone or my imagination.

Feeling like I want to wee a little bit more than normal, that's about it. I really don't want to know it's just such a painful outcome. And either way I'll be super stressed. And one way very sad and the other happy.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (28-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    I'm not sure if they are symptoms or the progesterone or my imagination.

Feeling like I want to wee a little bit more than normal, that's about it. I really don't want to know it's just such a painful outcome. And either way I'll be super stressed. And one way very sad and the other happy.
    I know what you mean. If I ever get another BFP I'll be expecting failure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One outcome is a Bonny babe at the end, which would be awesome!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (28-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015),winsor  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    One outcome is a Bonny babe at the end, which would be awesome!
    Or two !!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Or two !!
    or thre...... no never mind

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, or four. My FS like to mention the story about one woman who had 2 transferred but ended up with 4. If he didn't mention that to me a dozen times, I'm a monkeys uncle.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post: