Closed Thread
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou Tote's agree with EVERYTHING all the other Girls have said and advised Luv You'll be right to fly in the first trimester. As @Bongley said, it's mainly the tiredness and MS to contend with but you might be like me and get no MS at all!! Just keep on doing what you're doing Luv and cross your bridges when you come to them

@Skyler Thanks for the Kudos Luv, but not sure I'm all that deserving of the praise I can imagine in your line of work you have to confident in your decisions/choices as some of them would be split second leaving no time to ponder on the best course of action, etc. Yep, you're right, the BT's are the way to go, I just wasn't sure if they were going to do them daily until something shows or not. Anyhoo Luv, there's some action at "Estrogen HQ" tomorrow!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (26-03-2015),Skyler  (27-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Fudge09 How's things going Luv with your embies?? they're all still doing the "dividing dance" in the dish!!!

@Luckyme1 @Biscotti71 How goes it Girls?? your embies are snuggling in for the long haul Who's POAS when???

How are all the rest of you Lovelies doing at your various stages??

@Chiefsgirl, I hope you're feeling better Luv, it really does suck at times seeing others around you getting Preggo especially when it's time and again and you're working your ar*e off just to get a start

When you get your BFP, you can swan around your workplace shouting it to the rooftops!!! I'd be making everyone do all sorts of things for me too if I were you just because you're Preggo and you can!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (26-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Leisylou I agree with above comments. you should be ok to fly when pregnant. I usually work o/s on projects - have told my boss I can't travel atm whilst doing ivf (after 10yrs of travel & 26 in the industry it's time for me finally). mostly because the genea forms said I could lose my medicare refund if I go overseas. not sure if they mean move o/s permanently or if short trips are ok. I need a break from it anyway so want to be here, plus for all the appointments. so maybe just check about o/s travel/refunds if you're on an ivf cycle at the time - hopefully you won't be by then!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),MaxKat  (26-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

Bongley, leyshoja and Skyler i am cheering you all on. Hoping i haven't missed anyone if i have i apologise. I have no good input at all because blonde has been so articulate that anything i say would be redundant. So my advice is "what she said" lol

Just a quick update as i am ready to collapse into bed tonight! I have become our clinic's poster girl for worst case scenario lol

I have been very uncomfortable and had a lot of abdominal swelling but today at 3 days past EPU i knew it was time to go to see my FS.

It turns out i have had a larger than normal bleed following my EPU (apparently 250mls is not uncommon. Who knew? ) into my abdominal cavity. This is nothing to worry about as it will subside but it has left me feeling very sore and tired. Needless to say my transfer is canceled for tomorrow.

I asked for a 3 day report today (thanks to all the lovelies who gave me that advice. Can learn something even 5th time around) and it was a bit of confusion. You know that moment when you realise that there is tension in a workplace and you are just a bystander? It was one of those moments.

Nurse "so we froze 3 yesterday at day 2 and we have 2 growing out now for transfer tomorrow" (this was before it was canceled) FS "um...WHO decided to freeze at day 2? Why?" Nurse "mutters embyologists name" FS " but WHY? Are you kidding me? " me 'eyes like saucers going back and forth between the tennis match" eventually after lots of huffs, puffs, sound of disgust and an order to defrost my day 2 embies from yesterday i now have this. ..2 day 3 embies being grown out to day 5 (Saturday) , 3 x day 2 embies being grown out to day 5 (Sunday).

So if they make it i will have my first frosties ever. A bit excited about that even with the cancelation, it means i still have some quality left hanging about in there.

Anyway sorry about the war and peace ramble. .it has been a long day. Off for a wheat pack and sleep.
    Stay strong BH legend girls!

Oh and i second what Maxkat just said ^

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),Bongley  (27-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015),MaxKat  (26-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My gorgeous BH friends - I am in tears again here at my computer, I can't tell you how much it means to me that so many of you answered my dilemma - you are all so awesome, I can't even begin to tell you how much!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your supportive responses, I do feel like many of you - the last two years my life have been on hold while I've been doing whatever I can to fall pregnant and keep my babies. I've missed out on work, let my business run into the ground and done every meditative, natural, de-stressing thing possible, and still it didn't work. I love what I do, so fingers crossed if I do a round or two of IVF and do end up pregnant, then I can just continue on as normal with all my protocols to try and prevent miscarriage, while still working through the first couple of trimesters as normal.

I so appreciate your answers, it really puts my mind at rest that I can't put my life on hold any longer "just in case". I've had enough miscarriages now that I don't think I could possibly be excited until I'm holding a baby in my arms, so if I go on my trip and miscarry overseas, then likely it would have happened here anyway. It's not like I'm doing really stressful work or anything, or physical labour.

Thank you so much for reassuring me. I'll book my flights and hope I'm traveling up the duff in July!

Much love, xxxxxx

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),Bongley  (27-03-2015),Fudge09  (26-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015),MaxKat  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Fudge09 Who knew??? I sure as sh*t didn't that's for sure!!! Up to a whole cup of blood after EPU?? Christ on a bike!! No wonder you're feeling like crap!!

Am sorry to hear your transfer will be cancelled, but am that your embies keep on growing and make it to the freezer I must say, I was pi$$ing myself laughing reading about the verbal tennis match between your FS and the nurse!! You described it so vividly I could see it in my minds eye!! Just as well you asked for the Day 3 report!!

Rest up Luv and I hope you're feeling better soon

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (27-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    jeez, what a strange cycle it seems most are having this time. that sounds crazy Fudge (the freeze/thaw mixup). good luck for your blasts. sounds promising!

good on you Leisylou.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Leisylou Awww Luv.....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leisylou that was the lovliest post. Don't lose yourself in this ivf "journey". As much as we would like to think we can make it happen we really can't. The best we can do is give it a strong push and then let nature take it's course.

I found so much inner peace once i realised i can't change the outcome. So just do the best you can but don't let it become the sum total of who you are. If you are so passionate about your work then that is an important part of you to nuture also. I hope it all goes well for you. Xx

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),Bongley  (27-03-2015),MaxKat  (26-03-2015),Nereid  (26-03-2015),Skyler  (27-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fudge09 that's awful. But (sorry to say) I'm glad they have canceled transfer as it wouldn't probably work and you would lost good embies. 250ml not uncommon... hmmm. At least you know why you feel so crook and know what to do now.
    Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite. 😪😪😪

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-03-2015)