Closed Thread
Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Leyshoja, go the 7 cell!!! Sorry you have had a little bump in the road ie the bleeding, to make things even more of a headf--k. Why or why can't it all be smooth sailing. A little blood, as long as it goes away, should be ok I would hope. Listen to Blonde, she's the voice of reason.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Skyler Oh, FFS's Luv!! I do understand what you mean about what's normal for you. you're wrong in the nicest and best possible way and you'll see some surge action in the next couple of days!!

Are you using OPK's to help detect the surge?? What's the plan?? Another BT in a day or 2??
    Blonde, you're the best cheerleader any of us girls could have. I actually smiled and laughed and mentally thanked you when you told me you hoped I was wrong.
    DH reckons I have a big problem with ever admitting I'm wrong. Probably something to do with the mega hard uni degree I did and the competitive nature of the type A ppl I work with. Consequences of any mistakes we make are dire (as in an animal could die). It kinda goes with my type A personality and my job, to never be wrong. But thank you darling for the reality check, I needed that gentle kick up the rear.
    No not using opk's coz I figure the bloods are more accurate.
    And the plan is I go for bloods again tomorrow.
    Last edited by Skyler; 26-03-2015 at 19:06.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),Nereid  (26-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley good luck getting those embies over the day 3 jitters. I know what you mean about the drop off rate. That's why I need my roughly 10-15 eggs per epu as mine drop off after day 3 where others get 5 and they all fert and progress.

Thanks for the support MaxKat and everyone else. You are all dolls.

And Winsor, hearing ya re the waiting. It's not as though we have that many months to spare. Sorry you won't be getting a Christmas baby but maybe you'll be getting a New Year's baby.
    Last edited by Skyler; 26-03-2015 at 19:04.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),Bongley  (26-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I have everything crossed for you too - hang in there little embies! I agree with Skyler - why does it have to be such a mind****? Why can't something just be smooth sailing? Fingers crossed that from here everything is just SOOOO boring and you have a very uneventful pregnancy :-)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, I just realised I have a dilemma...

Part of my work is running events at predetermined dates, some of which are overseas. So last year I trained someone up to do my job, and then I stepped back and let her run a couple of events as I figured I needed the break to focus on getting pregnant and reduce stress etc etc.

Needless to say I lost the babies anyway. Unless I get a BFP next week, I am gearing up to go the full IVF maybe in April or May. I still have to get the guts up after the horror month I had on the program. Except I have an event to run overseas in July... And I just sacked the girl I trained up for various reasons. So I have no-one to cover me, and already have enough bookings to mean that I really do need to run this thing.

So WTF do I do????? What if I am in the first trimester by mid-July - do I go? If I don't cancel in the next week or so (which will really cost me financially), then I don't have a choice, I have to go no matter what.

My thinking is that I put things off last year and just stayed home and everything still turned out like crap, so maybe I just get on with my life as normal and a pregnancy just has to fit in? I know people travel and do all sorts of things pregnant - but I am SO worried...

Help!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Live your life Leisey ...you'll always find a way once you are up the duff x

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),MaxKat  (26-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with emski you can still do everything in the first trimester.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Hey, I just realised I have a dilemma...

Part of my work is running events at predetermined dates, some of which are overseas. So last year I trained someone up to do my job, and then I stepped back and let her run a couple of events as I figured I needed the break to focus on getting pregnant and reduce stress etc etc.

Needless to say I lost the babies anyway. Unless I get a BFP next week, I am gearing up to go the full IVF maybe in April or May. I still have to get the guts up after the horror month I had on the program. Except I have an event to run overseas in July... And I just sacked the girl I trained up for various reasons. So I have no-one to cover me, and already have enough bookings to mean that I really do need to run this thing.

So WTF do I do????? What if I am in the first trimester by mid-July - do I go? If I don't cancel in the next week or so (which will really cost me financially), then I don't have a choice, I have to go no matter what.

My thinking is that I put things off last year and just stayed home and everything still turned out like crap, so maybe I just get on with my life as normal and a pregnancy just has to fit in? I know people travel and do all sorts of things pregnant - but I am SO worried...

Help!
    I know Leisylou, I too am tired of putting everything else on hold 'incase' I'm pregnant, including career. I totally sympathise. But I don't really have the answer. All last year and til now I've put ivf first, everything else last. But think I'm going to make a change and let ivf and fertility fit in with other priorities. Of course ppl do all sorts of things when pregnant but not all of them have struggled so hard to get there. Flying in the first trimester is fine. Just make sure you exercise every hour by walking up and down the aisle of the plane and do your ankle circles in between. You can even wear compression stockings.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leisylou I'm too exhausted of putting everything on hold for nearly 2 yrs. And where it got me?
    Like you said "prego just have to fit in". You have avoided work stress by being fully consumed with ivf stress. Maybe going full work speed again may be just what gets you where you want to be. As @Skyler said compression stockings will be the way to go.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),Summer  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leisylou I agree with the others, live your life. I worried about what I could do when preggers and it turned out most stuff. I finished work on the friday and gave birth on the monday but I was lucky to have an easy pregnancy (except the heart issues I mentioned earlier on today) plus I was soooo happy to be up the duff and I was pretty healthy and fit at the time.
    In the first trimester tiredness is usually the main issue and of course morning sickness...... that could make things hard but it might not. That joy of being UTD might get you through the tough bits, us IVF ladies are a bit tougher than the usual gals

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post: