Closed Thread
Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Skyler hope your estrogen will go up tomorrow. @Emerald26 welcome here. Fingers crossed you still got 2 embies. And they look good. @leyshoja good luck there!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (30-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja What kind of bleeding Luv?? Just spotting type?? Could just be from the catheter going in/out of your cervix. It's only a potential problem if your there was trauma to the endometrium when transferring the embies. Any cramping?? Put your feet up Luv and just rest ok??

You have 2 good embryo's on board Luv and I for one am excited for you!!! Yeeha!!! they snuggle right on in there!!!

"GO EMBIES GO!!!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja What kind of bleeding Luv?? Just spotting type?? Could just be from the catheter going in/out of your cervix. It's only a potential problem if your there was trauma to the endometrium when transferring the embies. Any cramping?? Put your feet up Luv and just rest ok??

You have 2 good embryo's on board Luv and I for one am excited for you!!! Yeeha!!! they snuggle right on in there!!!

"GO EMBIES GO!!!"
    It was old blood that was just sitting in there near my cervix. There was also some new blood on the catheter when it was removed. 'They don't like to see bleeding at this stage' - so I'm wondering if I should have just said well lets just refreeze and try again next month (for another few thousand). Sorry for my bad grammar earlier, I was driving and dictated that message. They were very pleased with the one that was dividing and weren't overly worried about the other one not moving as they don't always just divide straight away after defrost. I'm worried I've just wasted my best embie.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 26-03-2015 at 17:05.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    It was old blood that was just sitting in there near my cervix. There was also some new blood on the catheter when it was removed. 'They don't like to see bleeding at this stage' - so I'm wondering if I should have just said well lets just refreeze and try again next month (for another few thousand). Sorry for my bad grammar earlier, I was driving and dictated that message. They were very pleased with the one that was dividing and weren't overly worried as they don't always just divide straight away after defrost. I'm worried I've just wasted my best embie.
    @leyshoja Oh god, why does it all have to be so stressful!? There is nothing you can do now but wait I am guessing? Hopefully it was just bleeding around your cervix and nowhere near where the embryos need to implant that 7 cell sounds really good, bury in little embies.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @leyshoja Oh god, why does it all have to be so stressful!? There is nothing you can do now but wait I am guessing? Hopefully it was just bleeding around your cervix and nowhere near where the embryos need to implant that 7 cell sounds really good, bury in little embies.
    They speculated that maybe my lining was unstable so I'm now on double the dose of everything. Apparently I can expect some bloating. Or should I say MORE bloating. This whole cycle has a bad feel. I had a particularly long and heavy af and they timed this cycle as though I would have ovulated on CD12 which is too early in my opinion. So today is only CD14 using 2 day embies. I've never had any bleeding before, not even after transfer. This sux. I felt so positive this morning now I just feel like crap.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    They speculated that maybe my lining was unstable so I'm now on double the dose of everything. Apparently I can expect some bloating. Or should I say MORE bloating. This whole cycle has a bad feel. I had a particularly long and heavy af and they timed this cycle as though I would have ovulated on CD12 which is too early in my opinion. So today is only CD14 using 2 day embies. I've never had any bleeding before, not even after transfer. This sux. I felt so positive this morning now I just feel like crap.
    I know it doesn't help but I have had lots of bleeding, spotting before transfer, after transfer and heavy bleeding leading to my BFP (and on and off several weeks after)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Did they do an ultrasound guided transfer?? It sounds isolated to the cervix anyway in my opinion. The old blood will most prob have been from your AF just gone and the new blood from the catheter going in/out today. I'm pretty sure you would've known about it if the catheter had hit your lining when they were doing the transfer as I know you can feel it when they do an endo scratch, so imagine anything touching the lining would set off a reaction.

As for doubling your meds, that won't harm you or your chances in any way and at least you know you've got progesterone covered so won't have to worry about low levels etc I don't know anything about timing having never done a FET myself, but I have had spotting after a transfer on one of my earlier Cycles and even a bit of cramping too.

Luv, you fought long and hard for these 2 onboard and you have every reason to feel confident in my opinion ok?? There's no reason to believe you're out before you even begin. I got a feeling you'll be posting about sore boobs by Easter!!

P.S The only ultrasound guided transfer I had was in Cycle 3 I think when I asked for it and my previous FS did it to appease me basically. I only asked as I was trying to figure out why they think your lining may be unstable...WTF???
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 26-03-2015 at 17:26.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015),Nereid  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja Did they do an ultrasound guided transfer?? It sounds isolated to the cervix anyway in my opinion. The old blood will most prob have been from your AF just gone and the new blood from the catheter going in/out. I'm pretty sure you would've known about it if the catheter had hit your lining when they were doing the transfer as I know you can feel it when they do an endo scratch, so imagine anything touching the lining would set off a reaction.

As for doubling your meds, that won't harm you or your chances in any way and at least you know you've got progesterone covered so won't have to worry about low levels etc I don't know anything about timing having never done a FET myself, but I have had spotting after a transfer on one of my earlier Cycles and even a bit of cramping too.

Luv, you fought long and hard for these 2 onboard and you have every reason to feel confident in my opinion ok?? There's no reason to believe you're out before you even begin. I got a feeling you'll be posting about sore boobs by Easter!!
    Thanks blonde. Your positivity makes me feel a lot better. No ultrasound and they never do but I also didn't feel any real discomfort. I'll just keep my fingers and legs crossed

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @leyshoja Nah, neither of mine ever did it either unless you had a weirdly shaped uterus or something. Like I said, I only had it done the once at my instigation (demand, morelike!!)

No real discomfort is great Luv and would indicate to me that the transfer to the lining was smooth as it should be

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

winsor  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leyshoja sorry this has happened to stress you out. Try to stay positive, Im thinking it's probably nothing to worry about. All my fingers and toes are crossed!!
    Go embies go

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015),winsor  (26-03-2015)