Closed Thread
Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    4dp5dt. Feeling nothing, not even tired. Just got to get through to Monday or Tuesday night to test as I want hubby there to comfort me if it fails. My beta is on Wednesday, what night should I test and does it matter what brand of HPT I try?
    @Luckyme1 If you want to wait until your husband is home then the monday, I think you will be 14DPO? You should get a line by then. Its probably too early to be feeling symptoms now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fabulous EPU numbers fudge & Bongley - good luck with growing those embies and popping some in the freezer. FX for you both. Welcome Ninitrix - this is a great thread, supportive & full of loads of info.
    Skyler - how are you tracking hun?
    Lucky- I have zero symptoms too. Waiting until Wednesday for BT feels like torture!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),Bongley  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    good luck to all the ladies with embies on board! There is a lot of action at the moment, so there has to be some good news about to happen.

Bongley all the best for epu this week, hope you get a great haul.

leyshoja any news about your transfer yet?

MGC Bertie - Ive used up my frosty so my next cycle will be #8 fresh.

Biscotti71 - Im interested in hearing about your cycle with a lower dose, thats what is planned for me, I think a significantly lower dose (i think she said around 185 compared to 375). How have you responded compared to other cycles and what was the dose compared with others? Also crinone is horrible, I had one cycle where i had terrible cramps and night sweats, its hard not to read into it all. I personally prefer Pregnyl but they seemed to have stopped using it.

AFM have AF at the moment and this month have my NK cells test so Im planning to get back into my exercise again in preparation for the next month when i start my cycle with the new clinic.
    Tuxcat I will look up the low dose protocol and post for you 🌈

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

tuxcat  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #12

Thinking of you and sending a big fluffy babydust cloud your way for transfer today Leyshoja ✨✨🌈

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    Thinking of you and sending a big fluffy babydust cloud your way for transfer today Leyshoja ✨✨������
    Thanks @Biscotti71 ! I'm very excited @Luckyme1 - definitely FRER. The internet cheapies have given me negatives at the same time as I got my positive from FRER, way more sensitive.
    Waiting for office hours so Bongley can give us some exciting news !!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-03-2015),Bongley  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Today's the day Girl!!! Good Luck Luv!!! Am crossing everything and sending a double dose of to your "Dynamic Duo"

P.S Try not to gloat too much when you get up on the table!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Thanks @Biscotti71 ! I'm very excited @Luckyme1 - definitely FRER. The internet cheapies have given me negatives at the same time as I got my positive from FRER, way more sensitive.
    Waiting for office hours so Bongley can give us some exciting news !!!!!
    I'm not even sure if I'll get a phone call this morning about the defrost. They will defrost 2 x 2d embies and then just transfer them almost immediately. They won't know what the quality is like or if they will continue to divide, all they will know is if they survived the defrost...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heloo to to everybody ))
    Yes,I am married for 3 jears ..First I tried inseminacion but we faild( So Now we are doing IVF))
    I am so excited but Oslo worry a lot a bit It is normal I think
    So on Friday I am going to give a good and some kind of test.. It is my first time..I really won't to have a bebys ..So I need advise ..after wen is gonna be finishe I mean everything ..Shuld I ly down before results or it is Okey to move have a usually walking day

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninikrit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninikrit View Post
    Heloo to to everybody ))
    Yes,I am married for 3 jears ..First I tried inseminacion but we faild( So Now we are doing IVF))
    I am so excited but Oslo worry a lot a bit It is normal I think
    So on Friday I am going to give a good and some kind of test.. It is my first time..I really won't to have a bebys ..So I need advise ..after wen is gonna be finishe I mean everything ..Shuld I ly down before results or it is Okey to move have a usually walking day
    @Ninikrit, probably the one thing to remember is that people get pregnant all the time while going about their normal business. Even after an embryo transfer you really don't need to lie down as they can't fall out. But do what makes you feel the most comfortable. How old are you? Are you doing an egg pickup or an insemination?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    Tuxcat I will look up the low dose protocol and post for you ������
    For what its worth I was on gonal 150, been on 175 the past two cycles.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

tuxcat  (27-03-2015)