Closed Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow Fudge, that's amazing! congrats. fingers crossed for you! did you have a different cycle this time?

last EPU I almost fainted - saw the black stars, blood drained from my face. but apart from some aches/pain afterwards which improved over time, that's the only side effect I've had. (I think I walked around too much when I should have gone home straight to sleep)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea. It was actually my FS who did the op. They have never figured out why. He told me that anesthesiologist gave me too much! I was really nauseous, shocking headaches and i lost balance so they couldn't get me up. Couldn't control my body. When i started my ivf he told me i need surgery (endo) again but i refused. I was worried same may happen but i was ok both EPU times. Just explained everything to the anesthesiologist who already had my file to look. BUT i changed FS and was sick again even after telling her this. But only vomiting.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (24-03-2015),Fudge09  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Fudge!
    Well done, 5 fertilised!
    Did you change protocols? Or did you do anything differently?

On the subject of GA, I don't have GA's for EPU but had them for other procedures and I am always nauseous afterwards.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Fudge09 Congrat's Luv, that's fantastic news!!! Am keeping everything and sending they all keep on growing and you get some in the freezer too!!

Will you do a SET or a DET?? Go Girl!!!

I'm the same as @Skyler, never gotten sick from having a GA for EPU's but have from some other procedures.
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 24-03-2015 at 21:01.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Congratulations Fudge!
    Well done, 5 fertilised!
    Did you change protocols? Or did you do anything differently?

On the subject of GA, I don't have GA's for EPU but had them for other procedures and I am always nauseous afterwards.
    What do you get for yours EPU? Maybe something I can check when I go in next time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Fudge, that's a great result!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies! You are so right about making the most of the good news while you have it. It keeps us going i think.
    @Skyler and @Windsor have not done anything new in terms of my protocol at all. My FS however did give me some interesting information. He said that no matter how much technology we throw at reproduction the one thing we can't control is the cohort of follicles, and thus eggs, that are pulled up in each cycle. He said providing i am still getting numbers of follicles and eggs at collection then there is always hope. It is a matter of how long financially and physically you can go on. Interesting food for thought.
    @MaxKat what you are describing is exactly how i felt yesterday. No control over my body at all, i was completely at the mercy of those around me. Fortunately my mum is a critical care nurse so i was in good hands but it is very frightening. Five days. ..wow. .You must have been terrified! I am still having bits of memory loss today and hope that gets better. Just so very tired.

@MGCBertie that is so lovely. I get super excited over your baby updates, that might seem a bit weird too! When you got your bfp i was so excited i told my DH who thought i had lost the plot. He was saying "who is pregnant? How do i know them?" Lol

As for a day 3 update. ..well i don't know. I have never had so many and never had the option before. It is usually the only embie i have and put it back on day 2 or 3. I am excited even more now. .i will find out of i can have a day 3 update lol
    @BlondeinBrisvegas if possible i would like a DET. My fs is happy to do them fortunately. I would be over the moon to have enough to try!
    Last edited by Fudge09; 24-03-2015 at 23:04.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (25-03-2015),MaxKat  (24-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (25-03-2015),winsor  (25-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello..I am first time here) so I am worried ..I am going to do IVF
    NOW. I am at stimulation))

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninikrit For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh I'm soo excited for you @Fudge09. I did the same thing. Told DH that you got good response this time. As im poor responder too and 1 egg is my story, its like doing the same thing. im freaking out here! 😲 He tends to roll his eyes when i give him updates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ninikrit welcome. You will find lots lovely ladies here.