Closed Thread
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    good luck to all the ladies with embies on board! There is a lot of action at the moment, so there has to be some good news about to happen.

Bongley all the best for epu this week, hope you get a great haul.

leyshoja any news about your transfer yet?

MGC Bertie - Ive used up my frosty so my next cycle will be #8 fresh.

Biscotti71 - Im interested in hearing about your cycle with a lower dose, thats what is planned for me, I think a significantly lower dose (i think she said around 185 compared to 375). How have you responded compared to other cycles and what was the dose compared with others? Also crinone is horrible, I had one cycle where i had terrible cramps and night sweats, its hard not to read into it all. I personally prefer Pregnyl but they seemed to have stopped using it.

AFM have AF at the moment and this month have my NK cells test so Im planning to get back into my exercise again in preparation for the next month when i start my cycle with the new clinic.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-03-2015),Bongley  (22-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti.... yes, we've all had those negative thoughts - probably more negative thoughts, than positive ones in the whole journey, but they can't be helped. Yes every embie is different, and I'm sure your clinic would have chosen the better looking one, even if they were both looking similar on d3. Keep busy in the TWW :-))

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Biscotti it's so hard not to think like that once we've been through a few failed cycles. I'm a bit similar. This cycle, 2 of my 3 great looking 5 day embies had trisomies. And I'm about to transfer a third one. I can't help thinking 'well why would this one any better'. Maybe we're being realistic? Maybe just protecting ourselves from more disappointment. There's no reason you or any one of us could not be the one who gets that next random BFP.

And Tuxcat, I'm also interested in how a low dose protocol would go. If I end up seeing the new FS for a second opinion, he is a big advocate of low doses.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (26-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-03-2015),tuxcat  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    good luck to all the ladies with embies on board! There is a lot of action at the moment, so there has to be some good news about to happen.

Bongley all the best for epu this week, hope you get a great haul.

leyshoja any news about your transfer yet?

MGC Bertie - Ive used up my frosty so my next cycle will be #8 fresh.

Biscotti71 - Im interested in hearing about your cycle with a lower dose, thats what is planned for me, I think a significantly lower dose (i think she said around 185 compared to 375). How have you responded compared to other cycles and what was the dose compared with others? Also crinone is horrible, I had one cycle where i had terrible cramps and night sweats, its hard not to read into it all. I personally prefer Pregnyl but they seemed to have stopped using it.

AFM have AF at the moment and this month have my NK cells test so Im planning to get back into my exercise again in preparation for the next month when i start my cycle with the new clinic.
    No news hopefully tomorrow

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-03-2015),Skyler  (22-03-2015),tuxcat  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Hi Biscotti it's so hard not to think like that once we've been through a few failed cycles. I'm a bit similar. This cycle, 2 of my 3 great looking 5 day embies had trisomies. And I'm about to transfer a third one. I can't help thinking 'well why would this one any better'. Maybe we're being realistic? Maybe just protecting ourselves from more disappointment. There's no reason you or any one of us could not be the one who gets that next random BFP.

And Tuxcat, I'm also interested in how a low dose protocol would go. If I end up seeing the new FS for a second opinion, he is a big advocate of low doses.
    yes, my embryos have all looked the same, 'very early' grade 2 blasts on day 5 except for 1 expanding blast (that didn't go anywhere). But one early blast made it. It did feel very random to get that BFP.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (23-03-2015),Skyler  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti, yes, I've had those thoughts too. you just have to hope for the best. the one transferred has a chance too. good luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my scan this morning, waiting for the call. there were 5 follicles on each side, all small apart from one 14mm on right. she said they can't tell if it's on the way up or down. I think perhaps down as yesterday was day14 so I should have ovulated but waiting for blood test to confirm. lining 7.29. she also found a fibroid near top of left ovary - which I didn't know I had, so I need to ask about this & see what it means as it's never been mentioned before. could this be why I can usually feel my left ovary - a slight ache on that side? on other cycles my lining has been 9.x-11.x but earlier posts mentioning 10 was borderline for implantation? had me worried. hoping there's no issues with this

14. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    another blood test on thurs. they're monitoring the fibroid. my estrogen has dropped a little, LH risen but they're not matching so it doesn't look like I've ovulated yet. my natural cycle is all over the place!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @winsor, I'm not sure what the lining thickness is supposed to be. I think fibroids can come and go, I've had a few and been told they are nothing to worry about, perhaps depends where they are?

I had my second scan today, all is looking well. Still a bit bummed that only one side seems to be in full throttle but I've still got 8 good looking follicles and a few stragglers. I notice that last time it was the opposite side that was conked out so perhaps its just an uneven distribution of growth. I predict trigger tomorrow, thursday EPU. My lining was 9.5

My concentration is completely shot. I find these couple of weeks at work so hard.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (23-03-2015),winsor  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Bongley. I'm trying not to google too hard about them the nurse said it was OK - she'd spoken to my FS about it. from google it sounds like they can be related to progesterone levels so I guess with all the meds, it's likely to see them at some point

8 follicles is great! I hope they all have good eggs in them. good luck