Closed Thread
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    @Luckyme1 we are April Fool testing on the same day. 1st April !! Sending you mammoth good vibes and from the deepest part of my heart wishing your babydust dreams come true xx
    Good luck biscotti and lucky me. I'll be FRER testing from about the 2nd I reckon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    Happy birthday to all you 1972 bubbas out there 💃🎉 this is the year of 43 fertility...
    (Party like its 1999 - remember the song?) lol. I know all of the words.

Sitting in the car at Bunnings waiting for DP. Normally, I'd be in there too traipsing around after him, feigning interest , helping spot the 2.5mm screw or whatever.
    Today, is different. I've had a pretty sleepless night with night sweats and had to go to the toilet twice. The car trip here made me feel nauseous & as I made it to the entry doors the smell of sausages made me mini spew in my mouth. Also, my whole tummy from the belly button down feels as though there's a brick in there - so heavy and achy....
    Is this the Crinone talking?
    I feel 4 out of ten today.
    That all sounds pretty good @Biscotti71

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday to emski and the other birthday girls.
    Welcome back biscotti, how awesome about your transfer!
    Good luck to the other girls having transfers also. Hope April 1 is a lucky day. Xx

Sorry i haven't stopped by but have been working working working. Just checking in for roll call as i have EPU on Monday. Had 16 follies yesterday and trigger tonight while hanging out at a Kylie Minogue concert. Any advice for smuggling in an injection (while keeping it cold) to a concert venue. Worried i am going to end up being drug searched! Lol

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (21-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (22-03-2015),Skyler  (21-03-2015),winsor  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    My blood test is on 1st April. So when should I test with a First Response?
    @Luckyme1 I like to start testing on DPO10. Its early but still possible to get a squinter. Or test the morning of the blood test if you just want a heads up before the nurses ring you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fudge09 yay, another one! My EPU should be on thursday. Good luck with injecting in the loos lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Good luck biscotti and lucky me. I'll be FRER testing from about the 2nd I reckon.
    I'll be testing from the 5th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oohhhh so much going on ladies, exciting!!!! With all this action there just has to be a BFP waiting to happen.

Congrats on transfer today Lucky!

Good luck for egg pick up Fudge and Bongley. Kylie, wow, hope she plays your favourite tunes!

How did your blood test go today Winsor?

Biscotti, good on you for even being able to feign an interest in Bunnings.

As an aside, pardon me if I don't subscribe to the term 'PUPO'. I get that these threads have many abbreviations and accepted terms but I just can't quite get into that one. Although we all use this TTC lingo, that's just one I don't roll with. Totally understand that most people dig it. I do however love the one that I think was introduced by Blonde, FFS's!!! Anyone else have any favourite or least favourite terms in this TTC lingo?

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (21-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-03-2015),Bongley  (21-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-03-2015),winsor  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Skyler, test went well. they called and said there was a slight rise in my estrogen so still early days. I have another on monday + ultrascan. I'm guessing transfer will be thurs/fri but no confirmation yet hi fudge, too. good luck to everyone. it's all happening now/next few weeks. I hope there's lots of positives
    Last edited by winsor; 21-03-2015 at 19:41.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (21-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Oohhhh so much going on ladies, exciting!!!! With all this action there just has to be a BFP waiting to happen.

Congrats on transfer today Lucky!

Good luck for egg pick up Fudge and Bongley. Kylie, wow, hope she plays your favourite tunes!

How did your blood test go today Winsor?

Biscotti, good on you for even being able to feign an interest in Bunnings.

As an aside, pardon me if I don't subscribe to the term 'PUPO'. I get that these threads have many abbreviations and accepted terms but I just can't quite get into that one. Although we all use this TTC lingo, that's just one I don't roll with. Totally understand that most people dig it. I do however love the one that I think was introduced by Blonde, FFS's!!! Anyone else have any favourite or least favourite terms in this TTC lingo?
    I don't like using dh, dp, ds or dd. Honestly, I don't know why. Perhaps just used to writing about family long hand. Sometimes I do wish ivf forums were a bit more gender neutral perhaps? I'm not a very girly girl. But heck, it's the content and support that counts.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-03-2015),Skyler  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeepers - it's busy on this thread, and in a positive way too which is awesome.
    Just wishing we all hit jackpot and have that golden embie this time around. How cool would that be?
    Got the news today that my other little hopeful didn't make it to D5 freeze, it decided to arrest on the D3 and didn't get past 6 cells. Very disappointed. Much more than I thought I could be. I'm trying to get that negative little voice out of my ear that's trying to tell me because they were quite similar at D3 that the one onboard is arrested too. Dumb, because I know every embie is different. So gotta roll with it and hang on until testing date arrives.
    I goggled Crinone and it is the one responsible for the way I feel. Hot rushes, night sweats, headaches, nausea. Ummm....so far its rated as the least pleasant experience of all my drug support.
    Sending babyduststorms out to you all

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-03-2015),winsor  (23-03-2015)