Butterfly... good luck with transfer tomorrow.
Thinking of everyone in the cyclone and storms. Looks dreadful on the TV.
AFM....unfortunately the "high risk" message left on my phone yesterday was true. Have seen my ob today, and yes, devastated with the results of my 12 week NT results:
- the NT is fine at 1.7mm (normal seems to be below 3.5mm)
- foetal nasal bones are seen, so that's fine
- but based on my age (42) my risk for Down's is 1:42
- but free beta HCG is 4.900 Mom (much higher than normal - normal is 1, but abnormal is above 2.5) which is obviously why my adjusted risk comes back as 1:20
- PAPP-A seems fairly normal at 0.930 Mom (1 is normal, but abnormal is under 0.4)
1:20 is quite devastating, though I guess we always knew that my age of my old eggs were going to be a problem. Ob hadn't received the Harmony BT back from the US yet, so will wait for that, but it seems that an amnio will be on the cards. Ob wants it done at 16 weeks, so still 3 weeks away.