Closed Thread
Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love that typical scenario of Dr's wife being the receptionist. Look down their nose at you thinking they are in a position of power, shooting you daggers because their husband looks up vaginas all day poor pets. As Blonde says, she's not the one with the authority Leyshoja. Although she is the gate keeper, kinda sh-ts me that situation. Reason it irks me so much is because I had a nice Gyno when I was younger but being a uni student I had not paid my bill on time and the stupid biatch wife/receptionist gave me a serve right infront of the other patients in the waiting room. As if I wasn't upset enough being in the waiting room with a CIN 1 while most of the others were sitting there rubbing there prego bellies.
    Last edited by Skyler; 12-03-2015 at 18:47. Reason: Spelling

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Love that typical scenario of Dr's wife being the receptionist. Look down their nose at you thinking they are in a position of power, shooting you daggers because their husband looks up vaginas all day poor pets. As Blonde says, she's not the one with the authority Leyshoja. Although she is the gate keeper, kinda sh-ts me that situation. Reason it irks me so much is because I had a nice Gyno when I was younger but being a uni student I had not paid my bill on time and the stupid biatch wife/receptionist gave me a serve right infront of the other patients in the waiting room. As if I wasn't upset enough being in the waiting room with a CIN 1 while most of the others were sitting their rubbing their prego bellies.
    I'm lucky that she's quite nice but she's trying to placate me by saying what I wanted to hear. Yours sounds like a real hag !! I'm definitely stopping at the bottle shop on the way home. Have got a boozy girls lunch tmrow and a circus theme costume party on Saturday so I'm kicking up my heels while I can woot woot

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-03-2015),Skyler  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, so much has happened in last four weeks. I have been busy with work, and upset about having my next cycle postponed to end of March due to getting sick and ending up on antibiotics.
    I think it’s too late to comment on all your posts, but wishing everybody who is cycling this month best of luck. And for those waiting, hang in there ladies. @Skyler – so sorry about the burn. That must off been terrible pain! @BlondeinBrisvegas – if it’s not too late to ask, what natural sup’s did you take? My next cycle is my last one so I am trying it all. @leyshoja – its hard position to be in, but if you have already started, just stick to it with one transfer and then change clinic and get your frosties moved. Otherwise you lose another month. And you know, in our age (sorry), every month matters. @Chiefsgirl – so the ubiquinol is better than ubidecarenone? I been taking the second one for long time. Daily dose is 1 tablet, but at the chemist I was told if its for ivf, to take 3-4 a day. Well, it didn’t help for my last two 2014 cycles. Had 1 egg at EPU each time. I was taking melatonin too.

AFM, nothing much to report. Another month of waiting, hopefully will be able to start at the end of the this month. Our last try before ED option. But still not sure about that. DH not excited and I don’t know how to change his mind.
    Sending best wishes to everybody here. This thread is seriously due for some BFP!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (12-03-2015),Skyler  (12-03-2015),winsor  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @MaxKat ...Here's the list I was taking Luv Am hoping one of the other Girls who's Cycling with him will amend it if needs be.

For Her: Folic Acid (Megafol brand usually over the counter at the chemist) 1x5mg tab a day, Berroca 1x day (I substituted a Mega B capsule instead), Fish Oil 1000mg's a day, Zinc- 40mg's a day, Vitamin E 500mg's (1000iu) a day, Co-Enzyme Q10 200-400mg's a day (I did 300 mg's a day), Low dose aspirin 100mg's a day, DHEA 3x25mg caps a day, Melatonin 1x5mg capsule at night. I also added Vit D as I was low in it and Fresh Royal Jelly (1/2tsp a day) but you could take it capsule form too.

For Him: Aloe Vera Juice 20mls at night, Zinc 40mg's, Pumpkin seeds >10 per day (I just gave DP 1 tbs of peppita's every day), Folic Acid 5mg's a day, Goji berries 1xtbs a day or 20 mls a day of Goji berry juice, Selenium 100mcg/day.

You can take all of these right up until EPU (except the DHEA, you have to decrease to 1 capsule a day from Day 2 of stimms until EPU). And the DHEA/Melatonin have to be compounded at a compounding pharmacy so you need a script for both.

Good Luck Luv!! Will be keeping my and sending your way

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (13-03-2015),winsor  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja that sounds like a nightmare! I hope you don't waste this cycle and they do two embies for you.

@Skyler thanks for following up. I'm not doing anything at all this month. Just staying on my supplements, but no meds. I'm away for nine days now from CD6 to CD15 - so if I want to drive a three hour round trip mid-week to DTD on CD11 or something I might, but I'm even considering just leaving it and not bothering at all this month. Although it always seems such a waste to let an ovulation go without trying - what if this month it is the good egg! We'll see.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (12-03-2015),Skyler  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome! Thank you so much @BlondeinBrisvegas.
    Silly question, does DH needs to take all of that? My only takes Melevit. His ‘specimen’ is good, I’m the faulty one….
    Also, I am not sure where to get DHEA as you need script for it and my new FS doesn’t believe in it. Actually in any of the above. I was taking Melatonin and 450mg of Q10 (plus testosterone cream which I can't remember name of) as recommended by my previous FS and he just smiled and shook his head. But I have heard soo many good stories.
    I have been doing chiro as well, 2-3 times a week. This chiro was recommended as she tries to help women with fertility issues.
    Was doing acupuncture but stopped as the herbs tablets she gave me made me sick and she was quite pushy for me to take them.
    Opps, talking to much about myself.
    Wonder how many of you ladies actually sits in waiting room next to me...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Skyler... I've been reading along, but been flat chat. I start long service leave today for three weeks (to give me time at home to be a recluse while my tummy expands before announcing baby-to-be to the world!!), so will have time in upcoming days to update the roll call :-))

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-03-2015),Bongley  (13-03-2015),Chiefsgirl  (13-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (13-03-2015),MaxKat  (13-03-2015),Skyler  (13-03-2015),winsor  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaxKat not sure about the ubidecarenone I've never heard of that. I had just been talking to some of the immune girls who said the ubiquinol was a better form of CoQ10. I buy it from iherb.com in the US so it's a lot cheaper than over here. I also buy 5mg melatonin from them and it's only $7 or so, so very cheap and I can get it in through customs without any problem or script.
    I tend to buy all my supplements from them as they are so much cheaper!

My DH takes fish oil, multi vitamins, zinc, magnesium, folic acid, vit e, L cartinine, l arginine and macca and his sperm is completely 'normal' I just make sure he eats well and takes these supplements to try and give us the best chance. I figure if I'm jabbing myself and losing my dignity with my legs in the air it's the least he can do! I make him abstain from alcohol while I stim and he has smoothies for breakfast with lots of veggies, protein powder and vital greens type powder too.

AFM I'm jabbing away, first BT next week to see how we're going. It's another aacp cycle so I know what to expect from this first one - not much! my EPU is probably going to be till 30/3.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (13-03-2015),MaxKat  (13-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl very funny, yes DH got no idea how weird it is to get yr legs up in stirrups as often as they change tv channels. My doesn't do alcohol either but after tasting one of my "healthy" smoothies i would have to hold off s?x to get him drink it! But i must say i put macca and those vital greens powder to his cereal. I don't think he has noticed. I'm going to try to get the stuff from iherb too. CoQ10 im taking my not be the right one.
    @MGCBertie 3weeks off sounds fantastic. make sure you relax and do nothing. So exciting about yr announcement 😊. @leyshoja for yr circus theme party, what are going as?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-03-2015),Chiefsgirl  (14-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #12

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat View Post
    @leyshoja for yr circus theme party, what are going as?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1426208485.071053.jpg

Apparently I'm going as a tart ... Oops I mean a harlequin
    That's not me by the way lol, but it is my exact outfit
    Very sneaky @maxcat with the 'supplementing' ... Nice work
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 13-03-2015 at 11:04.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-03-2015),Chiefsgirl  (14-03-2015),MaxKat  (13-03-2015),Skyler  (13-03-2015)