Closed Thread
Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies ,

Wow this thread had moved fast! Way too fast for me to comment on everyone's posts but wishing everyone lots of baby dust. 💖
    @Petal40 i am so sad for your loss. You must be feeling very fragile right now so make sure you look after yourself. I noticed in one of the earlier posts you said you live in Toowoomba? Me too! We should totally catch up for coffee some time when you feel up to it.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advise when i last posted regarding DE. Between that, talking to me FS and reading your latest posts i realise i am not quite ready for that yet. Still don't know if i do or don't want to know donor etc. Anyway after meeting with my FS he said although it is unfortunate i got no fertilisation, the fact that i produce so many follicles and still getting eggs is a good thing. He said sooner or later there has to be a good one (he is not paying of course!)

So on Wednesday i start another cycle. I know the term "stim envy" has been mentioned previously bur i have a new one. "Frostie envy" of how i would love to not do a full stim cycle! Lol

Anyway sorry i haven't been on to support you all but have been working crazy hours and every spare minute in between catching yoga and whatever other "zen zone" classes i can find, which is working a treat i now think i hum in my sleep!

Lots of hugs to you all and i am cheering you on with big waving arms and pom poms.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (08-03-2015),winsor  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @leyshoja how is it looking today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @leyshoja how is it looking today?
    2xBFN this morning. I'm making plans for the next one now. I have 3 left. Should I insist on two transferred or culture all 3 on to 5 days and transfer the best? Any advice would be appreciated. I'm worried at 5 days there could be none left so leaning for a double tfer but I will be pushing it uphill to get them to agree to it. Although... The best 2 of the 5 have now been transferred so i reckon I can convince them

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry leyshoja, I can imagine this is so disappointing.

I think culture them to five days. If it can't last five days it's less likely to last in you.

As for a double transfer I wouldn't do it. Your eggs are under 35 so more likely to succeed than not. Twin pregnancies are so risky. But then again twins wouldn't be so bad. But I'm not sure your doctor would do it. They are pretty adamant these days against it.

Hugs

Did you hear Cate Blanchett has just adopted a little baby. So friggin annoying. One rule for the rich and one for the rest. She must have done it in the US. Her father was an American. It's fairly impossible in Australia to adopt a baby. And overseas adoption is out for us as we're too old as it takes 10 years.

Pfft

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    So sorry leyshoja, I can imagine this is so disappointing.

I think culture them to five days. If it can't last five days it's less likely to last in you.

As for a double transfer I wouldn't do it. Your eggs are under 35 so more likely to succeed than not. Twin pregnancies are so risky. But then again twins wouldn't be so bad. But I'm not sure your doctor would do it. They are pretty adamant these days against it.

Hugs

Did you hear Cate Blanchett has just adopted a little baby. So friggin annoying. One rule for the rich and one for the rest. She must have done it in the US. Her father was an American. It's fairly impossible in Australia to adopt a baby. And overseas adoption is out for us as we're too old as it takes 10 years.

Pfft
    Yep, money can buy you anything. I'm starting to get bitter about the money. 10 cycles has cost me an arm and a leg. Lucky I had two of each.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

JMT  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear it's negative Leyshoja - I'd grow the last two to day 5 if I were you - sperm issues can come into play on day 3 and embies deteriorate - better to know you've transferred two top grade day 5 if they get there.
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    The money is so frustrating. I worked out I spent 10,000 for James. 20,000 before the rebate. But it does include the obstetrician as well. But worth every penny. I'd do it again in a heart beat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Oh..BOO!!! for BFFN!!! FFS's Luv am sorry to reading this this morn I'd either grow all 3 out to Day 5 and either transfer the best one if it was a hatching blastocyst or close to it or else transfer 2 if they're looking pretty ordinary or not good enough to refreeze

Your frosties are Day 2 aren't they?? If so, you can grow them out until Day 3 and see how they're looking and transfer then although what @emski72 said about the sperm problems coming into play is right and is why so many of them sh*t themselves going from Day 4 to Day 5. In saying that, lots of women have Day 3 transfers, myself included for many reasons.

Good Luck Luv!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 08-03-2015 at 09:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Fudge09 Good Luck with your upcoming stim Luv!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja sorry to hear it's negative. I'd grow all three to day five as well and then transfer the best....some of them might not make it but those that do will be stronger

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (08-03-2015)