Closed Thread
Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by winsor View Post
    ubiquinone & ubiquinol - the latter is apparently harder to get but easier for the body to absorb. the one I have seems to be the first one (natures way - ubidcarenone is the ingredient name)
    http://www.lef.org/magazine/2007/1/report_coq10/Page-01

just wondering if anyone's been told to get another kind specifically
    I use BioCeuticals Ubiquinol BioActive, it's a practitioner range my naturopath prescribes, most pharmacies carry it 😊

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-03-2015),winsor  (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gearing myself up for this FET. Talking with DH tonight, I've realized that whether we have another baby has already been decided.

It's been preordained if this embryo works or if the next stimulated cycle works. Nothing I can do will change that. The embryo is either viable or it isn't. I either have viable eggs left or I don't. We have a plan. One FET and one stim and then that's it.

I have to somehow stay detached from the process and not hang on too tight and know I will be ok with whatever the result will be.

I love my family and with whatever happens it will be ok and I will get through it and find peace and happiness. With just two kids or three. I am truly blessed already.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

winsor  (07-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF over 40 #12

That's a good attitude to have @Luckyme1. There is only so much we can do unfortunately.
    AFM still BFN at 12dpo.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    AFM still BFN at 12dpo.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Argh, I've just gone on one month strike due to DP saying I give him a hard time. Heaven forbid I should want him to clean ANYTHING ! so no cooking, cleaning, washing, mowing, dishes, folding, feeding pets, changing beds etc. can't say I'm unhappy about that lol. I did a one week kitchen strike not long ago and he took the hint, but forgot about it pretty quick it seems. Unfortunately he's more than happy to eat frozen food and sleep in the same sheets for a year so he can probably hold out for a month.
    I can totally relate to this!!!
    I've gone on strike from washing DP's clothes but seeing as he owns about 100 t****rts 100 undies 100 socks I don't think he's noticed either!!
    I have had to point out previously that I ALSO work!!! I'd like to be able to come home from work, fall asleep on the couch an wake up when a meal is put in front of me!!!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one , personally I blame his Italian mother for spoiling him!
    I haven't been on the forum for a little while, so hard to keep up with you all, hope everyone is doing okay x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Leyshoja, holding onto hope for you. It's such a hard journey.

The journey is so emotionally draining. It's the not knowing, then the disappointment. Then getting your hopes up. I was feeling ok and then bam start another cycle.

I need to let go of the idea of donor eggs. I would probably do it, if it was just up to me, but hubby won't. And in my heart I know he's right. It's just too much stress for our family.

We will do Foster care after a break for a year or so to add to our family if the Ivf doesn't work out. But it is challenging to do (but of course rewarding) so I need a break of at least six months before I do that.

We definitely need a holiday in June anyway if the IVF doesn't work out. Thinking Thredbo or Bowral.

My hubby is pretty good at housework but we're both so exhausted by the end of the day it just looks like **** anyway, cos we're too tired to tidy up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDa View Post
    I can totally relate to this!!!
    I've gone on strike from washing DP's clothes but seeing as he owns about 100 t****rts 100 undies 100 socks I don't think he's noticed either!!
    I have had to point out previously that I ALSO work!!! I'd like to be able to come home from work, fall asleep on the couch an wake up when a meal is put in front of me!!!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one , personally I blame his Italian mother for spoiling him!
    I haven't been on the forum for a little while, so hard to keep up with you all, hope everyone is doing okay x
    I blame DPs father. He's looked after him nearly his entire life and did everything. My DP is just not used to having to even think about what needs doing. After his mum died, his dad was retired and dp was living with him and got waited on. It's frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    So sorry Leyshoja, holding onto hope for you. It's such a hard journey.

The journey is so emotionally draining. It's the not knowing, then the disappointment. Then getting your hopes up. I was feeling ok and then bam start another cycle.

I need to let go of the idea of donor eggs. I would probably do it, if it was just up to me, but hubby won't. And in my heart I know he's right. It's just too much stress for our family.

We will do Foster care after a break for a year or so to add to our family if the Ivf doesn't work out. But it is challenging to do (but of course rewarding) so I need a break of at least six months before I do that.

We definitely need a holiday in June anyway if the IVF doesn't work out. Thinking Thredbo or Bowral.

My hubby is pretty good at housework but we're both so exhausted by the end of the day it just looks like **** anyway, cos we're too tired to tidy up.
    I desperately want a holiday too but while cycling we just can't make any plans. Thredbo would be nice. I've only skived once and would love to go again. DP has never even seen snow either.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #12

I need a holiday now, but like you need to wait until after the cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja No..I refuse to believe it until Monday morning, so sending more and for 2 fkng lines!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-03-2015)