Closed Thread
Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    C'mon @Leisylou and @leyshoja!! for 2 dark lines!! Ok, know I'm pushing it at 10po for you leyshoja, but any line will do!!

Wishing you all the best too @Luckyme1 for your upcoming FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    C'mon @Leisylou and @leyshoja!! for 2 dark lines!! Ok, know I'm pushing it at 10po for you leyshoja, but any line will do!!

Wishing you all the best too @Luckyme1 for your upcoming FET
    Haha, I tried reallllly hard this morning to see a line. I drive for an hour to get to work, so I took it with me so I could look at it under the sunlight - and I checked that darn thing the whole way to work. If I held it up with the sun behind it there is a shadow where the line should have been, but I expect that's where the dye chemical sits. I will be poas again tonight, tomorrow am, pm, etc until probably 14dpo and at that point will give up. I'm not overly concerned because I think the next FET is going to be the one. Just a feeling. Waiting to hear from @Leisylou !!

One thing that is perplexing me though, I woke up this morning so incredibly bloated but I had a really light dinner last night. Literally all squishy around the belly and upper legs. Probably just looking for symptoms. I'll be squeezing my bbs all day today waiting for them to get tender lol. They'll probably end up tender from all the squeezing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    I'm not ready for this emotionally. Scared of going through this again. Oh well, just got to do it..
    Try to look at the benefit - short term pain, long term gain. It will all be worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out, BFN today :-( I'm not even going to bother doing the blood test tomorrow, I just don't see the point. Am stopping all meds today except the prednisone which I will wean off. Very disappointed. As I've been falling naturally within six months each time, I really thought that with all the assistance this cycle (and it's five months since my last miscarriage) that I would be in with a shot. Oh well, I'm not keen to face what I've just been through this month, so I'll take a break for a while and then see if I find the guts to possibly to an IVF cycle in a few months.

Good luck to everyone else xxxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    I'm out, BFN today :-( I'm not even going to bother doing the blood test tomorrow, I just don't see the point. Am stopping all meds today except the prednisone which I will wean off. Very disappointed. As I've been falling naturally within six months each time, I really thought that with all the assistance this cycle (and it's five months since my last miscarriage) that I would be in with a shot. Oh well, I'm not keen to face what I've just been through this month, so I'll take a break for a while and then see if I find the guts to possibly to an IVF cycle in a few months.

sorry @Leisylou I hope to see you back soon...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Summer  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post

so sorry @Leisylou

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Summer  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Haha, I tried reallllly hard this morning to see a line. I drive for an hour to get to work, so I took it with me so I could look at it under the sunlight - and I checked that darn thing the whole way to work. If I held it up with the sun behind it there is a shadow where the line should have been, but I expect that's where the dye chemical sits. I will be poas again tonight, tomorrow am, pm, etc until probably 14dpo and at that point will give up. I'm not overly concerned because I think the next FET is going to be the one. Just a feeling. Waiting to hear from @Leisylou !!

One thing that is perplexing me though, I woke up this morning so incredibly bloated but I had a really light dinner last night. Literally all squishy around the belly and upper legs. Probably just looking for symptoms. I'll be squeezing my bbs all day today waiting for them to get tender lol. They'll probably end up tender from all the squeezing
    @leyshoja I remember holding mine up to the light and seeing a line and then realising that it was a shadow of the plastic casing. ARGH! I think my bfp was on DPO11 but I'm sure I saw a squinter before that when I had a chemical (could have been the combined trigger and HCG I guess).

I'm getting impatient to start now but I don't pick up my meds until next friday. This cycle has been super long and I haven't even started yet. Ughhh.

How are you going @Butterfly39 ? Any twinges? I can't remember how many DPO you are now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @leyshoja I remember holding mine up to the light and seeing a line and then realising that it was a shadow of the plastic casing. ARGH! I think my bfp was on DPO11 but I'm sure I saw a squinter before that when I had a chemical (could have been the combined trigger and HCG I guess).

I'm getting impatient to start now but I don't pick up my meds until next friday. This cycle has been super long and I haven't even started yet. Ughhh.

How are you going @Butterfly39 ? Any twinges? I can't remember how many DPO you are now.
    It's always a frustrating wait to get going isn't it. I just went back to my November calendar and just found that it was actually 11dpo that I got a squinter, not 10dpo as I had thought. Eeeeee bring on tomorrow !!

You are right. I just checked it again and it IS the shadow of the plastic casing !! Haha
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 05-03-2015 at 09:29.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou Oh Luv, I'm very sorry to hear this That's so bloody disappointing for you both!! I was really hoping for good news..Bugger!!!

Maybe you'll feel able to give it another try after your break Luv and I know Wazza will tailor a protocol that won't be so hard on you/your body. Anyhoo...will look out for your return too. Take care.....
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 05-03-2015 at 09:33.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @leyshoja Early days yet Luv!! Keep on testing woman!! Best be upping your fluids too so you're able to drop your knickers anytime the mood strikes on your "POAS-a-thon"!!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

emski72  (05-03-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-03-2015),tuxcat  (05-03-2015)