Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Yeah FET for me - transfer on June 3rd!
    Wow how exciting 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petal40 so sorry to hear your results. I hope you're ok. how are you going?
    @leyshoja congrats on being PUPO. good luck!

afm I'm back home next week, getting twinges like I do during a fresh cycle so probably this natural cycle hasn't worked, but crossing our fingers anyway. hoping the bub has decided to come stay with us. otherwise the FET cycle should start end of next week or so, so prob transfer in a couple more weeks. haven't done one like this before but I heard it's less meds so that's good.

good luck to everyone here. hoping for some good news for us all

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-02-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick note, to say that it's all good news :-) The Harmony results from the US came back as low for all three trisomies. I asked if there was a percentage with that, and the secretary said 0.01%, and then said that that equates to 1:10,000 chance. I way like those odds better than last weeks Australian ones of 1:20 risk!! I'm rather relieved, but strangely still not over-the-moon. I feel like I should be, but I just aren't. Also, on the way home I realised that I never asked the sex, but I guess I was just more concerned about the health, and can always find the sex out another time.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-02-2015),ertgirl  (01-03-2015),JMT  (28-02-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-02-2015),Skyler  (27-02-2015),winsor  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Just a quick note, to say that it's all good news :-) The Harmony results from the US came back as low for all three trisomies. I asked if there was a percentage with that, and the secretary said 0.01%, and then said that that equates to 1:10,000 chance. I way like those odds better than last weeks Australian ones of 1:20 risk!! I'm rather relieved, but strangely still not over-the-moon. I feel like I should be, but I just aren't. Also, on the way home I realised that I never asked the sex, but I guess I was just more concerned about the health, and can always find the sex out another time.
    @MGC Bertie - that is wonderful news! Yay bubba Bertie! So happy the doctors and their frightening statistics were WRONG! Hope you tell them so! Very happy the news is good and this little sticky bubba is reaching those milestones. I think I would likely be similar in the same situation - only when that little bubba is safe in my arms will I get excited. It's a great milestone ticked off hon, I hope there is some peace in that for you xxxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray Bertie, harmony test is the goods! I kinda thought all would be ok. You have defied the odds, you're our OE success story!!!! Stoked for you.

I've missed alot on the thread over the last day or so, sorry for not replying to all individually but super busy with work and packing for holiday. Reckon I'll try and take a holiday from ivf obsession and hence from bh. Goodluck to all while I'm away xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Bertie, I had a feeling the Harmony results were ok. Thank god you didn't have an Amnio.

We're trying naturally this month, but I forgot that my husbands sperm results came back poor or low last test and his testosterone was low too. But we never did a repeat and he thinks it was low because he was sick a couple of weeks before we did the test. The test we did before we conceived my DS1 came back fine, but DS2 was conceived with IVf.

My question is, is there any point trying naturally? Could his poor sperm and testosterone result be because of ill health or because of age related factors? He's happy to do a repeat test, but we won't bother until we see our doctor again, which would be after this FET.

I know there is no harm in trying but I'm not exercising vigorously this cycle in case it works, and that does annoy me. Far out, this is an annoying journey. But saying that I have two boys asleep in bed with me so it's all worth it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #12

Great news @MGC Bertie, congratulations ! @Luckyme1 the way I see it there really only has to be 1 good swimmer in the whole batch. Of course it's worth trying naturally.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like I'm an obsessed, ungrateful, Ivf bore. How do I get a balance with this?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

JMT  (01-03-2015),Skyler  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    I feel like I'm an obsessed, ungrateful, Ivf bore. How do I get a balance with this?
    Don't even try. You're no worse than any of the rest of us

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Besides, if you think YOU Are obsessed and ungrateful - I keep pounding DP with backup plan after backup plan and he never gets a break from hearing about it. I've actually now stopped talking to my family and confidantes about it because I'm sick of hearing myself talk about it. THEN I whinge that woe is me I didn't get enough time to try a bit more naturally because I found a donor in 9 days !! Oh poor me. Now THAT is ungrateful.
    See. No worse than the rest of us. Either that or just nowhere near as bad as me lol ..