Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok ill try that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Haven't read the replies, so sorry if it has been suggested.

Can you alter the times?

As in, make his first nap up to 1.5 hours (maximum), and then put him down for a second nap for about an hour?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Sleep issue, again....

Still reading through the comments but he would definitely still need two day sleeps right now. Reasons it's gone pear-shaped recently could be these:

--Wonder week? DS' naps always go a bit funny and he's a bit whingey during these weeks then he goes back to normal.

--not tired enough because he's bored? Have you started doing activities with him yet? Swim lessons, music class, Gymboree, story time at the library, etc? I know the rain is annoying (I'm currently living in London in the winter!) but these are all indoor activities and he'll be fine under the rain cover in his pram, it's just you that has to tough out the walk to the location. I know it's annoying but I've just got to suck it up sometimes and always happy I do as it's a social time for me as well and breaks up our days.

--teething. DS was teething for 3 months before anything popped up.

--He may be hungry or thirsty but your breastmilk is more calorie dense than solids right now so if you can't get him to eat or drink enough then offer another breastfeed. Teething would also make him not big on solids right now, my DS hates the spoon going in his mouth when he's teething.

Eta: could be a combination of all of these things plus pp's suggestion about of maybe make his morning sleep a little shorter and strive for a longer sleep after lunch.

Eta again: I'm actually leaning more towards bored and not tired enough if he's having a big morning sleep and then not getting out much.
    Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 18-02-2015 at 17:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! Ill look at the sleeps again & ill try to get out more with him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Sleep issue, again....

At that age my bubs routine is below.

7am wake and feed
    8am solids
    9:20-11 sleep
    11am feed
    12 solids
    1:20pm- whenever wakes: sleep
    When wakes: feed
    5pm solids
    6:30pm feed
    7pm bed