+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    It finally happened. I had a filthy nightmare last night. I blame Letsnotmeet.
    Yep. I've been having some shockers. Really need to stop reading.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Any good non ghost ones you can share?
    I had a nightmare the other night too @harvs damn good writing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CompareTheMeerkat View Post
    Has anyone read the whistlers nosleep story? It was so realistic!
    Link?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I'm so confused about that thread, I think I mustn't really understand it...
    Me too I didn't find it (gf facebook story) very scary just confusing and fake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop8818 View Post
    Thanks. I started this thread at 12 pm. Its now 8 pm and kids are down and I went searching cos the others weren't THAT bad I thought(dead girlfriend and blind one)
    If you want to ever ever sleep again I wouldn't read this one and I refuse to read the next part of the story until I'm surrounded by sunlight haha
    http://wh.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comme...ngland_one_of/
    Um I should not have read that I also thought it wouldn't be that bad considering the others wasn't and that was even with your warning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    Um I should not have read that I also thought it wouldn't be that bad considering the others wasn't and that was even with your warning.
    That ones stuck with me. So freaky! I read the second part in the day and wasn't as freaky as reading at night but still wow lol.
    Oh and no bull, asked for the link for the whistling one then put some stuff in the outside bin and there was someone whistling. Haven't read it and now rethinking wanting the link haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    That ones stuck with me. So freaky! I read the second part in the day and wasn't as freaky as reading at night but still wow lol.
    Oh and no bull, asked for the link for the whistling one then put some stuff in the outside bin and there was someone whistling. Haven't read it and now rethinking wanting the link haha
    I'm not reading the second part that's actually the most terrifying thing and the mental images. I need to look at baby animals on YouTube now 😫 lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    I'm not reading the second part that's actually the most terrifying thing and the mental images. I need to look at baby animals on YouTube now 😫 lol
    100% agree but I had to read the second part and know the conclusion. Lots of baby animal and baby human clips for you lol. The writing in that one was much better than most others I've read which made the story so much creepier

Thanks
    Reviews
    100% agree but I had to read the second part and know the conclusion. Lots of baby animal and baby human clips for you lol. The writing in that one was much better than most others I've read which made the story so much creepier
    Ok tell me how does it end what happens when she gets to 1 😱😱😱😱

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    That would lead to nightmares for me! I finally found the link too :-) it is quite long though. https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/com...tate_sale_and/