Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Ooh oh! Another really good famous one on LNM is "the smiling man"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by deku View Post
    On the upside, I am feeling a bit better now about being an old, dumpy mum who never leaves the house at night instead of a young, attractive woman who clubbed and partied and roamed the streets... how did I not get murdered?!
    I often think the same about myself. I used to just disappear from the pubs and walk down dark alleys blind drunk to get to another pub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Freak, I just read that caver one. Was thinking it was real until he lost video camera and the photos didn't come out on film, so thought yeah yeah.. Then realized it wasn't real. Good read way too long in places where it makes you skim through as it gets a bit boring.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I'm about 3/4 way through it. I fell asleep.

I have a rule that I only read creepy stuff when the sun is up so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

zoz  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg the caver one is amazing! What page is everyone reading? The Wikia one? Ive reached the end but there must be another part im missing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I started this thread at 12 pm. Its now 8 pm and kids are down and I went searching cos the others weren't THAT bad I thought(dead girlfriend and blind one)
    If you want to ever ever sleep again I wouldn't read this one and I refuse to read the next part of the story until I'm surrounded by sunlight haha
    http://wh.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comme...ngland_one_of/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkbug View Post
    Omg the caver one is amazing! What page is everyone reading? The Wikia one? Ive reached the end but there must be another part im missing??
    It's not missing. It ends there as if he never updated.. Implying he never made it home.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KiWolf For This Useful Post:

zoz  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkbug View Post
    I think it was kinda like a journal he was writting and the last entry he writes states he's going back to the cave and will update when he 'gets back' he never updates which leads you to wonder what happened to him on his last visit to the cave..

Which in turn makes it seem more creepy to the reader and the rest up to interpretation.

Doh just noticed someone else replied. Lol soz...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop8818 View Post
    Thanks. I started this thread at 12 pm. Its now 8 pm and kids are down and I went searching cos the others weren't THAT bad I thought(dead girlfriend and blind one)
    If you want to ever ever sleep again I wouldn't read this one and I refuse to read the next part of the story until I'm surrounded by sunlight haha
    http://wh.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comme...ngland_one_of/
    That one was terrifying wasn't it! I read it at midnight while I was home alone. I had nightmares that night!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat For This Useful Post:

Coop8818  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been sick in bed/on couch all day and doing nothing but reading reddit stories!! Dammit, I now have a new addiction thanks to this thread!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelove For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (21-02-2015)