+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    Because I'm going to have nightmares tonight, you should all look at these pictures, too: http://www.viralnova.com/post-mortem...graphs/?mb=lmg

That was more heartbreaking than scary

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Yes, very heartbreaking. I did a little reading on it last year when a photographer friend started pinning them on a Pinterest board.
    Oftentimes it would be the only photo of a loved one- they couldn't afford photos all the time so had them taken in the event of death.
    Certainly no weirder than death masks, on the scale of things.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KiWolf View Post
    Letsnotmeet is another really creepy sub on reddit but it's real life stuff so be prepared- there's a safeness behind no sleep being fictional - some great writers though.

One that comes to mind is DrRamsey but it is a real story and pretty disturbing so trigger warning before you look it up!
    Thanks for your recommendation. I read the Dr Ramsey story. WHAT DID YOU JUST MAKE ME READ?

Never sleeping again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

KiWolf  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So ladies, im confused. Just read the dead gf thread.... Is this real or fake?

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkbug View Post
    What does your gut say? Mine says fake. It's how I sleep at night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really dont know! It seems fake....but it is such a good story that it also seems real....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Yo! iPhart!

Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Yes, very heartbreaking. I did a little reading on it last year when a photographer friend started pinning them on a Pinterest board.
    Oftentimes it would be the only photo of a loved one- they couldn't afford photos all the time so had them taken in the event of death.
    Certainly no weirder than death masks, on the scale of things.
    Gee, thanks friend! I love to randomly start seeing them!

The ones of parents with their kids broke my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkbug View Post
    If it's really happening, I think he's suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder...which is way freakier than him being haunted by an actual ghost!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now i just want to know if it is real or not!! And if it was real, what ever happened to the OP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ... Don't know if I'm game enough to read anymore, even in the middle of the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    No sleep is fictional stories- the rules are they have to be written as if real and all comments/replies have to follow suit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KiWolf For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (21-02-2015)