Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    She knows.

But whatever!

Roll on with the thread *thumbs up*
    Actually I don't know! All I knew was that you have at least 1 special needs child. I didn't know you had 3 children until you posted in here nor do I know if they they are special needs also.
    I don't stalk hubbers or threads or keep track of posters tbh.
    Last edited by Blessedwith3boys; 25-03-2015 at 10:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keeping in theme with talking about frozen embryos... Has everyone seen the movie Frozen? I think the music in it is great! My favourite song would definitely be...

Leeeettttttt itttt gooooooooooo!

*sings as beautifully as possible"

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (15-05-2015),BettyV  (25-03-2015),misskittyfantastico  (25-03-2015),MummaCat  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Tough question op, 3 might be a bad idea for some and a great idea for others) helpful right? I will say that I had a whoopsie with number 4, I was really upset about it because we knew we were done, but we had him. And he is the light of our lives, BUT, so many people said things like "3 to 4 is nothing, you won't notice" "it'll be easy" etc. And yeah. They lied because it depends on the parents, the siblings and the child, so many factors. I have noticed that if someone doesn't feel done, and then they stop, it effects them, forever sometimes. Its a nice feeling to know 100% you are done, I look at babies and know I don't want another. Its like a big full stop, and that is comforting.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Cue  (01-06-2015),zoz  (25-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Tough question op, 3 might be a bad idea for some and a great idea for others) helpful right? I will say that I had a whoopsie with number 4, I was really upset about it because we knew we were done, but we had him. And he is the light of our lives, BUT, so many people said things like "3 to 4 is nothing, you won't notice" "it'll be easy" etc. And yeah. They lied because it depends on the parents, the siblings and the child, so many factors. I have noticed that if someone doesn't feel done, and then they stop, it effects them, forever sometimes. Its a nice feeling to know 100% you are done, I look at babies and know I don't want another. Its like a big full stop, and that is comforting.
    Most definitely the same for me. I never really felt 'done' at 2 children. Then when I was pregnant with my 3rd I was terrified and thought goodness I can't do this, but am so glad I had a 3rd. Now I know it's most definitely a full stop.

I like how you described it.

If you are questioning another you likely aren't done. Where there is a big fat full stop here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zoz For This Useful Post:

beebs  (25-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel like I'm not done with 2, but 3 is terrifying. Is 2.5 kids an option?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lilahh For This Useful Post:

giveitago  (12-05-2015),hollypolly  (17-08-2015),LucaB  (15-05-2015),SoThisIsLove  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My youngest is 5months old, I know im not done. Like op, I too have embryos remaining. I think you should go for it, like pp have said, the fact that it is on your mind....I think deep down you already know the answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    I feel like I'm not done with 2, but 3 is terrifying. Is 2.5 kids an option? 😜
    It is if you count your Dh in

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

Lilahh  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's difficult. But, in the end, it's only your choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had 2 boys 15 months apart and along came baby 3 surprise and all we had a little girl she came into the world 8 weeks early (boys both under 3) the first 5 weeks were hard as she was in hospital but once home we started our routine. It hasn't all been roses but I wouldn't have it any other way.
    We have 3 very cruisey kids and contemplated 4 but we are done 😄 good luck with your decision.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think bringing a child into a loving family can ever be a 'bad' idea. Sure you may be more financially and time poor and you may gain a few more greys, but if you are prepared for this I say go for it!!!!
    Me and DH ummmmd and arrrrrrd over this decision for a long time, but I also had issues with both births so we had that to consider also. In the end we decided family was more important to us and we both want big happy Christmases with lots of Grandkids in the future. It ended up taking us close to a year to finally get pregnant with a viable baby. I am only 16 weeks so we don't know if it is a 'good' decision yet, but we are very excited to meet our new addition. I am worried and scared about what having 3 will mean, but it will all be worth it 😀

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shebes For This Useful Post:

nelljm  (17-08-2015)