+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Cue I understand your predicament. I think if you did mentally commit to another baby and it didn't work, you would have to reassess whether you could let it go, or whether you wanted to try again. I was prepared for my transfer to not work more so than work given the odds, so for me, if it hadnt worked, I would not have stimmed again to go for #3. We are so lucky that it worked out, but for me, it was more a decision about what I could or couldn't live with (destroy v let fate decide). I never intentionally planned on having 3 - although I feel blessed that I have and am able to. You can keep embies on ice for quite some time, so, you are lucky that the decision can be delayed and the embryo remains the age at which it was concieved (if that makes sense). Take your time and listen to your heart. Best of luck whatever you decide

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Cue  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh for gods sake people. My post wasn't aimed at Zombies post. I was actually thinking of my friend who has 3 special needs children whom I spent the morning with yesterday. Geez...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default 3rd? Is it a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    Ok look, I found the comment insensitive. It was poorly timed because this thread has been around for ages now and she posted that pretty much straight after Zombie. She makes a fair and valid point, the health and/or challenges of my current children definitely plays a part in any decision to have another, but you know, think about how you say stuff!

Lay off Zombie, she didn't say anything about it, it was all me.

Moving on...
    I love y'all however I think if folks really stepped back and took an objective look at this thread they might see some double standards being applied that really is blind support of one member at the unfair expense of another.

Kimberly has to dot her I's and cross her T's in every.single.post, while no one mentions how Zombie's sarcastic response may have helped spiral the thread off track.

People can jump in to defend Zombie however Kimberly should be big enough to speak for herself and anyone who speaks on her behalf needs to move on.

I am a fan of everyone in this thread. And I don't mean to single out yourself or anyone else ... I am just worried that the constant and collective nitpicking on Kimberly (due to past errors) is getting a little ridiculous and (IMO) verging on bullying.
    Last edited by VicPark; 24-03-2015 at 18:27.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

heplusme  (24-03-2015),jb23  (24-03-2015),KitiK  (25-03-2015)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default 3rd? Is it a bad idea?

Ok. If thats how u feel thats how u feel.

My sarcasm usually gets deleted btw - the sparkles take issue with it which is kind of a big deal 😖
    Last edited by Zombie_eyes; 24-03-2015 at 19:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Ok. If thats how u feel thats how u feel.

My sarcasm usually gets deleted btw - the sparkles take issue with it which is kind of a big deal 😖
    Im glad you edited your post.

Might be time for us in the BH community to start doing some of that "lifting eachother up instead of beating eachother down/go womanhood" bizzo we all preach about?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lol Why are u directing that at me? Out of Everyone going on about this; i am the least controversial/ offensive person!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (24-03-2015),LoveLivesHere  (24-03-2015),NurseAnni  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Lol Why are u directing that at me? Out of Everyone going on about this; i am the least controversial/ offensive person!!
    Because i saw you edited your post and said im glad you did, rather then carry on the argument...

The second part is for all of us!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to heplusme For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok cool. *thumbs up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I grew up with three siblings which is pretty rad, we are all really close. We never really had any cousins so it was good to have a few siblings plus now that we are grown ups it's nice having them and seeing them go on to have their own relationships and families. I think that's a factor too maybe, if you have a third, they won't always all be babies

It's probably why I'll try for three if we are lucky enough.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Cue  (24-03-2015),KitiK  (25-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I love y'all however I think if folks really stepped back and took an objective look at this thread they might see some double standards being applied that really is blind support of one member at the unfair expense of another.

Kimberly has to dot her I's and cross her T's in every.single.post, while no one mentions how Zombie's sarcastic response may have helped spiral the thread off track.

People can jump in to defend Zombie however Kimberly should be big enough to speak for herself and anyone who speaks on her behalf needs to move on.

I am a fan of everyone in this thread. And I don't mean to single out yourself or anyone else ... I am just worried that the constant and collective nitpicking on Kimberly (due to past errors) is getting a little ridiculous and (IMO) verging on bullying.
    Yay I have a fan! Ok but seriously, let's just drop it. Kimberly clarified the context of her post (spending the morning with her friend). I'm cool with that. I don't hold grudges and don't usually nitpick others. I also don't have any special interest in Zombie (no offense), so it not about taking sides.

Plus, it's my thread and I'll be narky if I wanna be