+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    I'm just thinking forgo it now because he will set it up to ruin it. IE He will have the kids run really late or arrive early to pick them up (30-40 mins) and make his presence known by sitting in driveway music blaring or his gf dancing. A few years back his gf helped my son a card that read 'happy b*chday'. Made me upset at the time
    Omg!! This is horrible! My ex is nasty like this. Saying horrible things about family members to my DS and calling me horrendous names all which DS had repeated when younger. Him and his family would call me "the C$&@", to each other In front of DS. :'(

And you EX's gf??? You're kidding? Seriously! What the hell is wrong with people??

Not matter how relationships have gone, aren't we supposed to put our kids first, where did these people lose that step??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Our court order says Mother's Day the father does the drop off and pick up from 8-4, same in reverse for Father's Day. If you think he will try and ruin it, he can only if you let him!! He does it cause he sees it gets to you. If it helps though, have it written so that you do the pickups and drop offs to limit the amount of bull... he pulls.

Birthdays we have no arrangement and just do something when they are with us.
    The one and only time I did a drop off his gf called the police saying I threatened her and she feared for her life. That never happened but I will never ever drop off/pick up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBovine View Post
    @BbBbBh - I'm at work for the next half hour. Would you like me to scan and pm you the relevant clauses of my parenting agreement so you can get an idea of the wording?
    If it's not too much trouble that would be great. Thanks CC/HB

Thanks
    Reviews
    The one and only time I did a drop off his gf called the police saying I threatened her and she feared for her life. That never happened but I will never ever drop off/pick up.

Really??? That is ridiculous! I would do the drop offs and pick ups just to p!ss her off even more and let her keep calling the cops. She will soon get tired of it and the cops will get the picture about what's going on!

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

remember - just because you put it in, it doesnt mean you have to do it.

But if you dont put it in, you wont get it - ever.

He sounds like such a charming father

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

Amgine  (17-02-2015),BbBbBh  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You sould do the hand overs at police station inside if there is any proble then police are there for like any abouse . I have a court order I get my daughter for Mother's Day for 6 hours and same with Father's Day. My hand overs if she not at school is a police station

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelgirl07 View Post
    You sould do the hand overs at police station inside if there is any proble then police are there for like any abouse . I have a court order I get my daughter for Mother's Day for 6 hours and same with Father's Day. My hand overs if she not at school is a police station
    I robably would do this but I have 2 children with 5 yrs between them which is on average currently 7 changeovers per week. A lot for my kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Really??? That is ridiculous! I would do the drop offs and pick ups just to p!ss her off even more and let her keep calling the cops. She will soon get tired of it and the cops will get the picture about what's going on!
    Oh there is a lot to this story. She is known to police. One day I will post a therapeutic story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I'm just thinking forgo it now because he will set it up to ruin it. IE He will have the kids run really late or arrive early to pick them up (30-40 mins) and make his presence known by sitting in driveway music blaring or his gf dancing. A few years back his gf helped my son a card that read 'happy b*chday'. Made me upset at the time
    That is the most disgusting and vile thing a parent could do.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Amgine  (17-02-2015),BbBbBh  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    But if you dont put it in, you wont get it - ever.

He sounds like such a charming father [/QUOTE]
    He is the kind of father that would leave them by the side of the road if I agree then change my mind.