+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jackbenimble congrats on the birth of your bubbas! Sorry you got so sick after the birth, but probably better in the end cos if you got sick while still preggers you'd be worried about it affecting your bubbas xxx

Yes we gave our donor a gift, we bought her a diamond pendant from a jewellers here in Australia. We also have her a note to say thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    @jackbenimble, so happy to hear the safe arrival of your bubs! You and the family must be over the moon. Sorry that you got so sick after. Didn't even know you can get pre-eclampsia after. But better after I say...I've had friends who had pre-eclampsia and had to delivery their bubs early.

AFM....officially Pupo...transferred yesterday and now the dreaded tww. Laid myself up at the apartment on d1...caught up on a couple movies and went out this morning. Back at apt ...taking it easy. Trying not to over think every little twinge 😆...the Macy's sale helped with that! Lol!!!!

Out of the 19 fertilised, 2 was transferred, 6 blasts frozen, 4 at 8 cells which won't make the blast stage, an the rest were at the maroula stage on d5 so they were going to let it grow another day or 2 and see if they make it to blast stage.

I haven't gotten a gift for my donor yet but been thinking about it. My friend didn't do a gift. I know they are compensated but it's still an incredible gift and not easy either...with all the meds and stim. I know my donor has 2 primary school age kids so I might wait until I get back and send something to her along with some Australia stuff for her kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @MustRemainPositive on being pupo. When are you due back home? Sounds like you have plenty in the freezer too which is nice.

Congrats @jackbenimble on your twins. Life must be a bit hectic for you at the moment.

Getting closer @Chiefsgirl. Have you started to get the nursery ready?

Exactly 5 weeks today till I go. It will start to get more exciting once I start meds on the 15th March.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (23-02-2016),MustRemainPositive  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have lots of stuff for the nursery but haven't put anything together as we are still renovating at the moment so the room isn't ready!
    @Lastchance75 5 weeks, wow how exciting! I remember being so excited I just couldn't wait to get on the plane.
    @MustRemainPositive when is your bt? Will you poas?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MustRemainPositive  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Heading home Wednesday....hard to believe it's all done and dusted. Trying not too think about it...won't poas... Prefer to be in ignorant bliss for as long as I can BT is on the 29th... Nervous already!!!!!
    @Lastchance75... So excited for you. You will have a blast! Things are expensive here but ...heh... It is what it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back @MustRemainPositive how much extra luggage did you bring back? Any tips on what's worth buying and what's not?

Your a strong woman not Poas before your bt. I don't think I could wait. Not long now though so it's really not too bad.

Did you meet Adrian at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for bt today mustremainpositive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh good luck @MustRemainPositive xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies @Lastchance75 and @Chiefsgirl)! Thanks for the message.

Been back since Thursday night and busy busy busy. Just with the unpacking, laundry, food shop, catching up on things in general...and did I mention laundry? oh...and forgot a luggage at the airport so had to drive all the way back (100 kms) and pick that up. that was fun...not! But at least it's keeping my mind off of things.

BT today...waiting for my result...think I'm going to vomit...so nervous. My friend did POAS over the weekend and had a positive result. So happy for her....such a long journey for her. And her bloods confirmed the POAS. So now I'm starting to get paranoid on why the clinic hasn't rang me yet and rang my friend. Do they do the good news first then the bad news??? AHHHH!!!!

Was going to wait until tomorrow as I knew I would be slammed for work and needed to have a clear head for it. But that didn't work so I went in before lunch.
    @Lastchance75....you're next! woo hoo! You'll be there right around Easter so the stores should put on a good sale for that. I found that with the exchange rate so crap, the only real deals for us were the ones in the clearance section...where things were 50-70% off. I got a pair of nine west knee high boots for $30USD! Score! Stocked up on undies, bras and bought loads for my 4 yo from old navy, osh kosh, gymboree. The stores will be wanting to get rid of they winter stuff so good prices to be had. between the 3 of us, we checked in 6. The good thing about going to the USA is that you get 2 checked in pieces weighing up to 23 kg/piece.

Watch this space and will let you know how I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MustRemainPositive being that you only went just before lunch they may not have your results back yet. I'll be stalking for a result.

What a pain that you left some luggage at the airport.

Yes it will be just after Easter so hopefully some good sales. The dollar def doesn't help things.

I meant to ask you did you get a mobile phone there so Adrian could contact you?

So happy for your friend, from what you've said she does deserve it.

Hope you get your result soon so you can put your mind at ease.