+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jackbenimble are you still reading?

We are going back for project sibling in may next year. I've lost the link to where you stayed, can you please post it again?

Other ladies where have you stayed? We're only going to be on Oahu for a cpl iPod days before going to one of the islands for a holiday post transfer so wanted to stay in Honolulu this time. We stayed at Waianae last time which was very quiet and right on the beach but about as far west as you can get so far from the clinic!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Accomodation waikiki

@Chiefsgirl. Congrats on your little girl and thanks for feedback. We leave tomorrow so I think I'll be able to hold off. We stayed for the first few nights at the Surfjack hotel. It's lovely, simple though they fit out is brand new and great. Its a good location to the hospital too. The staff were lovely and very accomodating. Our flight meant we arrived at 7am to the hotel and though checkin was technically not until 3pm they put us in a room straight away. Check out their website. No kitchen facilities though but good areas outside of room to sit and relax. A block back from beach. We have been using Uber which is considerably cheaper than cabs. Royal Hawaiian have good deals for accom and airfare to the other islands. Might be worth looking at. I hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl yes still occasionally reading when I have a spare minute. Life has been super busy since the arrival of the twins. They are nearly 11 months old now and doing great. Going to Hawaii for egg donation was a good decision for us. We can't imagine life without them.

Good to hear you are going back for a sibling! We still have five embryos on ice but hubby says three is enough for him so we are considering embryo donation. We always stay at a privately owned apartment in the heart of Waikiki on Beachwalk. Fantastic location, 40 metres from the beach and close to conceptions. The apartment has fantastic views, a full kitchen and two bathrooms. It costs us around $210 US a night. I will pm you the link to apartment so you can see the pics. We have stayed there four times now... it is so convenient and a real find. Regarding side trips, I would recommend going to Maui and staying along Kaanapali Beach. Beach is lovely (voted number beach in the world) has lots of great restaurants that are walkable and good snorkelling right off the beach. We stayed at the Westin there which was beautiful. Can't wait to go back!

How is your little one doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh that would be great if you could pm me the link please.

Bub is doing well. Has two teeth, teething again and about to crawl at any day!

Thanks for the tip about Maui I'll look into it!