+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh ok your on all the good meds then! That's disappointing the embryos were poor quality. Where did the donor come from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was a local donor and she was 33 when she donated
    Good luck ladies with your treatment at conceptions hawaii!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Senorita21 I'm sorry to hear your local donor cycle didn't work.

There are a few of us on here that have gone or are going to conceptions if you have any questions.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Senorita21  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lastchance75 sorry for the slow reply, but thanks so much for your response. I am new to the whole forum thing despite being on this fertility rollercoaster for nearly four years. Yes, we are now looking at Hawaii, at this stage we should be there in November. We are currently working through all the mountains of paperwork. It's been great and very helpful to read all the feeds. I wish you all the very best for your upcoming cycle in October, I'll be crossing all fingers and toes for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Magub For This Useful Post:

Lastchance75  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just catching up On the last few posts......Senorita21 i am so sorry that it has not worked out for your with the local donor. That must have been really tough to go through. Did i read correctly that they froze the embryos On day 2? That seems very early.
    as for Conceptions in Hawaii, we aré going To Try our luck there at the end of October. we never thought we would end up in this situation (dont suppose any of us did) where we have to use both donor egg and donor sperm, but this really is our last shot.....so heres hoping it works for all of us! We spent quite a while looking at all the options for donor eggs, a clínic in Chile would have been the easisest and cheapest for us, but they could not guarentee us a fresh donor so that is why we aré going with Conceptions, plus they aré heaps more responsive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I have been awake since 3 thinking about DE vs OE options. I have 3 OE embies that are untested but having had a late term loss with one of our twins I am undecided if I want to try that or go straight to DE for project sibling. We would be borrowing against our mortgage if we decided to go to the US and I have seen some posts on costs but am wondering how much a FET costs? Am thinking if we go to the bank cap in hand I would ask for extra to cover return visits if we were unsuccesful first go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @faithandhopellove FET cost $4500 US so about $6000. Not cheap if you ask me! If I had 3 embies left I would probably still try them first before moving into De as there is no guarantees either way. Obviously up to you that's just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Hi @faithandhopellove FET cost $4500 US so about $6000. Not cheap if you ask me! If I had 3 embies left I would probably still try them first before moving into De as there is no guarantees either way. Obviously up to you that's just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide.
    Wow, that's expensive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know right. Esp with the dollar the way it is. Plus airfares and accom it's still another $10k trip back.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls anyone had to take neupogen? I'm having trouble getting the vials. They have the syringe but Dr M said to make sure it's the vials. They can get it but it takes 10 days and I'm suppose to start late next week.