+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lastchance75, just back after det. Apparently 6 'good' embryos - remaining 4 will be frozen today. Another 3 that are 'average' will be watched until tomorrow (day6) & frozen if they get there. The remaining two didn't make it..
    Thanks for the tip re ultrasound guided - it was very satisfying to see it all happen..Rhona was amazing, what a lovely person.. I've asked for pics of the embryos which she said she'd email through. The lab will give a final report tomorrow after day 6.

More tourist tips - Food Pantry supermarket is in Waikiki - not as organic as wholefoods but only 3 blocks from our condo...
    My best dining experience has been Pig & The Lady in Chinatown- awesome Asian fusion.. And Livestock Tavern was also great..
    And if you're keen to get around the island without self-drive we did a half day island JEEP tour & saw some great things.. Driver Sean was fab.
    Lying low & lots of reading ahead!!
    Everything crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @HopefulSS congrats on being pupo. I have everything crossed for you. Honestly I think you get better quality with lower egg numbers. As I said I got 44 eggs and still nothing. 😔. Gosh I hope it works for me next time, not sure I can go back 3 times for it.

Who's Rhona? One of the doctors there? Maybe I should ask for her as she sounds lovely and I def want ultrasound guided this time.

How are those progesterone shots going for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The injections are hideous!!
    Rhona is one of the nurses, so sweet. No update from the lab so not sure what happened to remaining embryos or the photos - I will apparently be updated on Tue after long w/e holiday.. I'm a bit disappointed in the numbers as it obviously limits future attempts - but as you said it's all about quality.. Will keep you posted..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh they are having a long weekend holiday the day before I get there too. Is this your first child?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, 1st :-)

Lab sent photos of the embryos - The two that were transferred identified...really amazing to see.. They confirmed 6 stored after day 6.. much better.. Waiting game..

How are you getting on @Lastchance75? Everything booked?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great you have 6 frozen. I never got photos. I really should of asked for it. Did you ask?

Everything is booked so just waiting too. Going in for intralipids on Saturday so that should be fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I asked Rhona for the photos.. But Adrian emailed through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @HopefulSS how you going? Any POAS action yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Lastchance75 for checking... First blood test this morning, HcG at 364 and Progrsterone at 80.. How does that sound? Any ideas? I understand it's about the rate of increase, next test Wed am.. 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @HopefulSS congratulations! Number is actually quite high, multiples maybe????