+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @littledumpling where is wholefoods? We will be going back next year to try for number 2. We'll spend most of the time off island, but will obviously need to be on Oahu for a few days for transfer. We also met the most amazing couple when we were there so will catch up with them too.
    @HopefulSS fx for good fertilization

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow @littledumpling lucky you did Pgd you wouldn't of wanted to go through 14 transfers to find only 3 were going to work. Hey I had 12 normal and the first 2 didn't work so who knows in this game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just back from Wholefoods - $20 cab ride each way - nice to have healthy food at home!! Thanks for the tip..
    Of the 13 eggs, 11 fertilized - will get development update tomorrow at the 7.30am blood & scan apt. What questions should I be asking? I note some people were getting photos.. I chose not to do PGD.. Transfer Saturday..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @chiefgirl, wholefoods is at Kahala Mall. Should comes up on google.

Yes @Lastchance75, really glad we did PGD but like you said still no guarantee they would stick. Just extremely lucky the one we had put in without testing stuck.

Good luck @HopefulSS! Keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @HopefulSS I asked for ultrasound guided transfer this time. Did you get any pics?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI lastchance75 - thanks, really helpful. i'll email adrian now.. i wasn't shown any pics and when i asked about the update / grading i was just told that we're going to blast.. my bloods and lining are good & started with the pro injections..

highly recommend Bills for lunch / dinner - healthy, fresh food and delicious..

are you on the bondi protocol by any chance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @HopefulSS they never gave me gradings or cells or anything but I didn't ask and we were doing Pgd anyway.

Oh thanks for the tip. Is bills in Waikiki?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry you mean pred, progynova and clexane? If so yes I am. Have fun with the progesterone injections. They won't hurt going in but after man it hurts. Then the bruising and when I stopped taking it I was so irritated and itchy it was driving my nuts. My butt still has marks from it. Nasty stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Bills is in Waikiki - street running down behind Trump Tower. There is also a fantastic Japanese restaurant in the same street. Can I also recommend Ruffage Natural Foods - Google them but they are down near the Hyatt. We spent 3 weeks in waikiki in June 2014 for our first transfer and returned in December 2014 for another 2 weeks for our successful transfer. I feel homesick for hawaii and will always be a special place for us as our special babies started out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going HopefulSS?