+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmmm I wonder why I didn't get that. I'll def be asking for it next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @littledumpling so could you actually watch him put the embryos in? Now I'm really wondering why I didn't get that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah they had a small monitor in the room and he talked me through the spatula going in which I could just about see and telling me where the embryo is as he places it. And left it on after and pointed it out one last time before it was done. I did specifically enquire about a video guided transfer when I signed up so you should request it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @littledumpling I just asked Adrian about it and she said each doctor is different on if they use it or not. I had Dr Kessel. I'll def be asking for it as its really making me suspicious on if they even transferred anything at all. Probably silly thoughts I know. Be interesting to see how many other girls had it or not. Obviously not so much the pregnant ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with it. I had Dr Kosasa. I'm fairly sure he didnt need the monitor for the transfer so only did it for my benefit. I'm sure ur doc should be able to do the same for your peace of mind. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fabforty View Post
    I have been over twice and both times I got a BFN with Conceptions Centre and Pacific In Vitro in Hawaii. I have unused embryos but don't know what to do with them. I don't want to destroy them. I could donate them to science or donate them to another couple. Ideally, I would like to be reimbursed by another couple for my unused embryos. Any advice?
    To be able to donate the embryo's you have to have had dh undergo specific testing and signed forms before the cycle started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had dr kessel and no ultrasound at transfer. I received embryoscope video of the transfer though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hiya - sorry to hijack your thread, but we've received a request from a group working at the University of Sydney who want to hear from Aussies who have travelled abroad for egg donation.

They want to hear your story so they can learn what can be changed at home to make a better system for Australians wanting egg donation.

If you can help, please check out the thread below - and please pass the message on to any other forum members, or anyone else, that you think might be interested.

I'm sure you'd all like to see change happen, and this could just be the start...

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...m-in-Australia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I asked if they can do an ultrasound guided transfer and the dr said he doesn't do it coz he didn't think it provided any advantage. It was weird not to see it though like with all my other stim cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I asked for the embryo scope vid! That would have been cool to watch