+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bfn again today. Definitely starting to lose that little bit of hope I had.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

HopefulSS  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mustremainpostive your friend had to go back for a transfer didn't she? Are you able to give me a guide on how much that cost? I only really want to do a fly in fly out so will only hope to be there for a few days.

Thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

HopefulSS  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lastchance75 I'm sorry to hear your news. It's such a roller coaster with so many things that are unexplained & unfair.. I feel your pain & disappointment.. You're not alone..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @HopefulSS it means a lot. Blood test tomorrow will confirm. It feels double devastating cos you spend so much money and go so far. I have 10 frosties so there is still hope but I really didn't want to have to travel back again. Just have to try and pick myself up and keep going.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

HopefulSS  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Lastchance75 I'm sorry it didn't work out. It's so devastating to get a bfn and worse when we have gone through so much and spent so much money.

Take care of yourself. Think Adrian said a fet was $4500 us, but I don't know if that is all the costs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

HopefulSS  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, sorry for being offline. Been absolutely exhausted.
    @Lastchance75...I believe the fet for my friend was around $4000. I'll double check for you to see if there are any extra costs. How are you holding up?
    @HopefulSS...we were in Hawaii for 2 weeks. Arrive day before hubby had to make his contribution then waited for 5 days then stuck around for another 5. Clinic is pretty adamant that you lay like a starfish for 4 days post transfer but that would do my head in. Took it easy on d1 then laid around the pool on d2 then d3/4 did bits n bobs but tried to keep my HR low as not to over exert. My friend showed up the day before her transfer.
    @Chiefsgirl so glad everything went well and glad to here your little girl is feeding! Let's hope she's sleeping well too!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MustRemainPositive For This Useful Post:

HopefulSS  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your advice.. Really helpful & super grateful for your support..Does anyone have accommodation recommendations? A nice hotel or serviced apartment..
    Endless money pit :-) .. Picked up meds.. Start lucrin next week..
    @Lastchance75 it's such a tough & rocky road to walk. I think we often forget how much we've already had to deal with to get to this point.. Got to recognize the strength & determination it takes to still be here.. I think we're all amazing..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used a rental website called homeaway they had apartments all over the island.

There is also a website called vrbo that I was looking at as well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

HopefulSS  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just got bk from DE transfer with conceptions also and found this site! Good to read all the various stages everyone is at. I got a BFP last Wednesday, wasn't without its roller coaster - really low First HCG of 29 but luckily the number kept going up and made it over 100 3rd round of bloods.
    @HopefulSS - good luck. We used Vbro and was able to negotiate some money off the rate.
    @Lastchance75 - so sorry to hear the news. Just think of all the Frozen embies you have, one of them is going to be ur future little girl!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littledumpling For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-04-2016),HopefulSS  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littledumpling View Post
    Hi everyone. Just got bk from DE transfer with conceptions also and found this site! Good to read all the various stages everyone is at. I got a BFP last Wednesday, wasn't without its roller coaster - really low First HCG of 29 but luckily the number kept going up and made it over 100 3rd round of bloods.
    @HopefulSS - good luck. We used Vbro and was able to negotiate some money off the rate.
    @Lastchance75 - so sorry to hear the news. Just think of all the Frozen embies you have, one of them is going to be ur future little girl!
    Hi littledumpling congrats on your bfp! That must have been worrying with the slow rising hcg, but you got there! When is your scan?