+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hospitals

Hi there, I live in Melbourne. Just wondering if anyone knows or has experienced moving during pregnancy. In the public system if you move out a hospitals district do you have to change hospitals? Sorry it might be a silly question but just wanting to know as I love my hospital and am only moving to the next suburb but it is out of my hospitals zone. Hope this makes sense lol
    TIA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I'm in Melbourne too. I'm pretty sure if you move you don't have to change hospitals. A friend was book at RWH then moved to like east Keilor (zoned for sunshine) and still birthed at RWH. Another friend had baby #1 at RWH parkville. She has moved into the sandringham catchment area but is still going through parkville for #2. She did have a PROM with #1 and he was born at like 35 weeks though so I'm not sure if that made any difference.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Snowman For This Useful Post:

Kasia15  (16-02-2015)

Similar Threads

1. Public vs Private hospitals
    By mrsthomo in forum Birth & Labour Questions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 24-10-2014, 09:08
  2. Canberra Hospitals
    By Nica80 in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-06-2014, 15:29
  3. Geelong Hospitals