Closed Thread
Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh Faith! So sorry to read your update. Hoping you can find some answers as to why this happened. Thinking of you love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you. Sending you big hugs! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith - I am soooo sorry read your update. Huge hugs. Our thoughts are with you at this sad time. Xx

Lisa - I ended up going to see the nurses at my FS rooms to ask if the injection had to go in my tum or butt. They were happy to do it for me and I'm glad they did as apparently the needle supplied with the injection is for intramuscular injections (your butt) and she swapped it for a finer one for my tummy. 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    faith, so sorry to hear. never gets easier. Look after yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Take time to look after yourself, how ever long you need. We are here to help if you want us.

Sunnygirl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith so sorry to hear your devastating news. Thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Faith, I'm so so sorry to hear of your sad news, it's heart breaking! I'm glad though you are already thinking of the next round, good on you! Big hugs to you!

AFM, I had my scan yesterday and both bubs are doing really well. They are pretty much the same size, good heart rates and both moving vigurously which was hilarious to watch! I was also totally thrilled that I could stop all my pills apart from one that needs to weaned over 2 weeks. What a huge relief and difference to how I feel! Now nuchal scan in two weeks time. Hope all continues to go well!

Much love to you all!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Devaki For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (17-04-2015),Canuck1  (18-04-2015),KMP  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much for your kind words and all your support.

It's hard but i have to get myself up and try again as soon as am physically able.

We've spoken to CFC and Dr LR sent me a very touching email, he's such a lovely man. We are now looking at doing a FET hopefully late July/early August. We have 6 beautiful frosties, and one or two of those will be our baby/ies.

I am thinking i'll give my body 3 months at most to rest and restore, i can't leave it too long, i turn 44 this June.

Am now waiting on Elaine to get back to me with costs, details etc on how a FET cycle works and also give us dates.

To the ladies who are doing/ or have done a FET can you please give me some insight as to what's involved. I think if i start to focus my energy on the next cycle it will help me cope emotionally and mentally...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devaki great news. It really is quite funny to see how quickly they grow and all the movement that can't be felt.

AFM today another year older.....44 😯. 12 months ago today I found out I was pregnant on my first IVF cycle but it was blighted. What a difference a year can make. 4 additional cycles with my own eggs then the quick trip to SA that has changed it all. I'm 17 weeks Monday, not enjoying the difficulty fitting food in today.....still digesting lunch and about to head out for dinner with friends. That's a singleton so I can't imagine twins. Morphology scan booked for next Friday then I might start telling my grandmother etc... I need to brave up. My cousin nearly had a heart attack yesterday.....should be very interesting. Have a great weekend ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devaki - Congrats on your scan. Happy for you that both bubs are doing well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

Devaki  (17-04-2015)