Closed Thread
Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PSS - feeling crushed for you 😣! So sorry to hear - hope you take some time to look after you x
    Whatever you decide to do moving forward know that we will all be here cheering you on ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    PSS, so so very sorry to hear your news. I know there's no words to console you but please stay positive and I truly hope you'll find strength to go again! It will happen one day!!!

Canuck and Crabby, a huge congrats to you, looking forward to the follow up numbers!

Hi to everyone else!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Devaki For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (12-04-2015),crabby  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PSS: So sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself. As Devaki said, I hope you find the strength to have another go, have every faith it will happen!

Crabby: Congrats to you. Great news.

Hi hi to everyone else.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

crabby  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone thought about or bought an egg donor book for their children to read when they're young? If so, can you recommend a book. I think i need to look for egg donor and sperm donor books. I don't want this to be a tabu subject with them and am looking at ways for them to understand as if its a normal part of their life from a young age, so when they're older its no big deal for them...Well, that's the plan anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry PSS I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. I've done 27 cycles but none of that comes close to having the heartache of doing the hard yards going to SA and getting a BFN. I hope you are able to go again and get the positive you deserve.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisaxxx For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (12-04-2015),emski72  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My donors appointment is tomorrow. It was supposed to be a few days ago but the clinic changed it. Anyway received a text from the agency today saying my donor was having trouble with her car and trying to make other arrangements to get there but if not would I pay for an urber approximately 340R to get her there and back home. It doesn't work out to be much but just wondered whether any of you have had this type of thing happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisaxxx View Post
    My donors appointment is tomorrow. It was supposed to be a few days ago but the clinic changed it. Anyway received a text from the agency today saying my donor was having trouble with her car and trying to make other arrangements to get there but if not would I pay for an urber approximately 340R to get her there and back home. It doesn't work out to be much but just wondered whether any of you have had this type of thing happen.
    Lisaxxx, my donor didn't have a car and I was asked to pay for her travel arrangements. I was a bit taken aback at the time but I went ahead and paid it. It was a drop in the ocean compared to our other expenses.

PSS, really sorry to hear your news.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisaxxx maybe ask for them to get you a receipt. It would be pretty easy for the agency to pull that on everyone and just pocket a little extra cash.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wazbub For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PSS I am so sorry to hear you were unsuccessful again. This journey is just so heartbreaking sometimes. My thoughts are with you and I hope that any further attempt will bring you the much wanted BFP.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisaxxx View Post
    I was told I will have to pay for my donor's travel expenses when I nominated her as she lives outside of Cape Town. I am assuming that the thinking behind it is the donor shouldn't incur any expenses in donating to us. That said, it might be worth asking for a receipt if you have concerns.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (12-04-2015)