Closed Thread
Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Wow you're starting your drugs earlier than me... I'm just a FET though...AF better bloody slow up on time (no pun intended). We should do a dinner, I think Lisaxxx is there at the same time as me. I'm still dreaming about the food at the Harbour House at V&A...in fact replicated their masala dusted calamari for dinner last night. DH was reminiscing as we ate hehe. I think he's very jealous I'm going solo this time.
    I hope my dates are confirmed soon. I've heard from the agency that the donor is happy with the proposed dates. I've written to Cyndi to let her know the donor is happy with the dates but haven't heard anything back. I suspect she is waiting until my donor has her appointment next Tuesday to confirm. I want to hurry and book the flights and don't want to miss out on the accommodation at The Vineyard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah you'll get confirmation after her tests are back Lisa... Not long now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cathy69, that's a great idea. Can you tell me who your FS was in Sydney? I'm with genea (Alison gee) so hoping they will do bloods/scans for me when I do ED overseas...don't know their policy though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry for being slack on the posts. I've been exhausted the last week or so, get home around 7pm and in bed by 9.30pm. Up again at 6.30am not wanting to leave bed. Needless to say my house is ferral, haven't done dishes or house work....Lucky it's just me!

Firstly, welcome to the new girls. We're having a bumper of a year on this thread so welcome to the club!
    @Hoping4best, how is the bleeding going?

It's such good news to here everyone's pregnancies are back on track. @Annabelle1, morning sickness is a good sign, hang in there babe.

My 10wk appt went. I went in with empty bladder expecting an internal scan again, but they wantedvto do an external, even though I had no water in me. Photos and video weren't as good as previously with internal, so hopefully next time with water they may be better. My babies are still there in perfect size and good heart rates. Had all my pregnancy blood tests and urine sample. I told my OB that I had spotting last week for 4 days, it was brown discharge once a day, not extreme enough to call Dr. Anyway, he decided that I should have my Anti D injection today as it may have been from that.

I know its less than a week, but any PUPO's started POAS?

Hi to everyone else šŸ™‹

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (03-04-2015),Hoping4best  (02-04-2015),KLM0511  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    Cathy69, that's a great idea. Can you tell me who your FS was in Sydney? I'm with genea (Alison gee) so hoping they will do bloods/scans for me when I do ED overseas...don't know their policy though
    Julie Lukic. She was in Bondi Junction but moved to somewhere in Sydney CBD. She was with Fertility East clinic but I am not sure if she stayed with them when she moved. She should be easy to google.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Miss Sagi. So good to hear your little babies are still in there and going well šŸ˜Š

I actually took the rest of the week off and the bleeding stopped yesterday arvo - no sign of it today. The waiting continues... šŸ˜‰

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (03-04-2015),KLM0511  (02-04-2015),Miss Sagi  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    Hope you are all well and looking foward to a nice relaxing time over Easter

Been thinking of the ladies PUPO today. Hope the 2week wait hasnt been too bad for you so far.
    Miss sagi glad to hear that all is well with your twins and also to Devaki on your good news too. Glad thing have improved for both your bubs.
    Hoping4best good idea to take the week off and relax. Your giving your baby the best chance possible.

AFM we are still donor hunting. Blinky, i think it was your advice to go back to the agencies to check on the update of donors regarding proven or not, so we've done that and been back over every profile again to widen the scope.
    We got all excited tonight because we thought we might have found the 1, a girl that meets most of our requirement and the agency had said that she'd donated 4 times with positive results. However in an email to the agency tonight, clarifying something else, we mentioned that we were just checking the donation history with CFC and it was only then that the agency told us that her donations hadn't resulted in live births. Couldnt believe it! Feels very sneaky on the agency's behalf. This is one of the key things we are looking for and the agency knows this.
    So we are back to the drawing board again. I know she's out there but this is definitely testing my patience.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wazbub For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (03-04-2015),Hoping4best  (02-04-2015),Miss Sagi  (02-04-2015),pinkshootingstar  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, that is very deceptive on the agency's behalf. To say the results were positive but neglect to mention that no live births had resulted in four donations, is very dodgy! Thank goodness you found out.

For our March ladies that are PUPO, I have all my fingers and toes crossed for positive results.

AFM, we received the all clear for our donor's testing, have our preliminary treatment plan and have booked our flights for May. It's starting to get very real and quite scary, but very exciting at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (03-04-2015),Canuck1  (03-04-2015),Hoping4best  (03-04-2015),KMP  (03-04-2015),Miss Sagi  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wazbub which agency is this? That sounds totally dishonest and time consuming.

Gosh I don't know that I could trust them. Best wishes for this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    To be fair I think a lot of agencies (and even clinics here) would consider a positive blood test or a heartbeat at the first scan a positive result. Also the reporting of birth is entirely up to the recipient and I know filling in that form for CFC was about #500,000 on my to-do list after having Edie. The only reason I've done it is because I need to go back.
    It does pay to cross check with CFC about the donor though to find out as much as you can.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

wazbub  (04-04-2015)