Closed Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The fires have really impacted the brush areas from Muizenburg to Cape Point. It is really brown (and sad). I am in love with the penguins.

I have decided to try the Embryoscope time lapse as it makes sense that removing the embryos from their environment will disrupt them (like souffle). As well Cyndi (Dr. Wiswedel's technician) said that you can observe any abnormal developments much better. The technology is the same as in Czech I believe. And I figure 10% increase on 65% odds can help out. Dr. Wiswedel has recently started using it (10 months).

Chill Out - Dr. Wiswedel said to enjoy the wine up to the day of transfer. My RE in Canada said the same thing. They both believe the more relaxed you are the better. My take is if I am not drinking for a year, I will miss it less if I enjoyed it before and I usually only have one drink a week. Food and drink are plentiful and excellent here, servings are huge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,
    Little bit worried. First spots of blood just now. I know many of you have had this already, @blinky and @Devaki especially, but so far its not that heavy, but bright red.
    Trying to not worry, but of course I am a little. I haven't rung anyone yet.
    No cramps but kind of feel like one could potentially start (or am I full? I just ate dinner). Typical when it is after hours! Any ideas??

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (22-03-2015),Miss Sagi  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM, feet up and try not to panic the call your FS first thing. I'm sure like Blinky and Dev, you will be fine. Rest up.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (22-03-2015),KLM0511  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM everything crossed keep postive - personally trying the free deepak Chopra meditation at mo really helping me - all about success and love very apt.

Not sure but seems quite high incidence of bleeding (sch many of them) with ED - and good outcomes - anyone know physiologically why? Am going to ask dr wisedel tomorrow!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crabby For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (22-03-2015),KLM0511  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crabby View Post
    KLM everything crossed keep postive - personally trying the free deepak Chopra meditation at mo really helping me - all about success and love very apt.

Not sure but seems quite high incidence of bleeding (sch many of them) with ED - and good outcomes - anyone know physiologically why? Am going to ask dr wisedel tomorrow!
    Id be personally interested in the doctors response to this question crabby..

KLM - I have PM'd you..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM, thinking of you and seconding Miss Sagi's advice. I'm sure that all will be well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Canuck1 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all. Am resting and will call FS in the morning.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM - So sorry to hear, I'm sure all will be fine. Do you have an OB yet? Mine directs me to ring the hospital maternity ward where I will be having bubs, then they can give advise and contact him directly if need be. If not you could call the Home Doctor Service and speak with a doctor to help reassure you til morning. Xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crabby: Sorry to hear about the flight. I also flew with SAA (with a six year old) and didn't find it a problem (apart from long wait in Perth). Food and entertainment were fine. Smiled at your comment re Woolies and M & S as I also got excited (it's the Pom in me). Spent a lot of time in the food hall (great meals for our son, in particular). Hope all goes well in CT.

KLM: Thinking of you, but am sure it'll be fine.

Hi to everyone else.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Patsy73 For This Useful Post:

crabby  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personally I doubt the bleeding has anything to do with egg donation per se.

It is more likely personal issues. The small sample size of this group is not appropriate to make generalised assumptions. We all have very different histories and protocols.

The doctor will have answers also but for you but I imagine it is related to hormones levels, and individual variation. Vaginal progesterone is also related to light bleeding.

Good luck, relax and don't panic.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (23-03-2015)