Closed Thread
Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Annabelle, great news that you could see the sack and bleeding under control.
    Blinky, your news are just amazing and I'm so agreeing with you re Warren, I'd take grumpy Warren any day as my OB! He is the 'hopeless cases guru' when it comes to fertility! I once met a lady in his waiting room who flew from Perth just to have W as his FS! And she had her daughter 6months, also with W! That sais something about him!

AFM - we couldn't wait and had a scan today! The good news is that bleeding is gone though he can see where it was but don't know why. The other good news is that we do have a sack and a yolk sack and an embryo with crown-rump 3.58mm at 5.6 weeks. The concerning news was that although we saw the little munchkin's heart physically moving, the machine couldn't detect the exact rate and by looks of it Warren said that the rate was only around 90 and he'd expect it to be 120.
    As for the second bubba - it did take, you could see the sack but there is no embryo or heartbeat visible so he expects that to dissolve into my body over time.

No need to say that I'm still terribly concerned and scared that I might mc of the LO doesn't develop. I have a repeat scan next Tue but W said, if you are concerned, come in and we'll scan again.

Until then I continue the same bedrest with valium etc. What a roller coaster it all is! Never boring when it comes to becoming or staying pregnant. Not to mention the constant and ongoing worry with kids lol! My lil man has now full blown cold, cough and diarrhoea, though fever is gone. No daycare so DH has to work and look after us both! I so feel for him but he is awesome!

Love to all and stay positive!
    And thank you for all your support, it means soooooo much!

And as I write this, my DH already rebooked another scan for Fri am...typical him So we might get more answers then!
    Xx

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Devaki For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (10-03-2015),faith15  (10-03-2015),KLM0511  (10-03-2015),mardicharli  (10-03-2015),Miss Sagi  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Faith, great news as well. This thread is on a roll.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

faith15  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devaki, great news as well. 5.6wks is very early to hear a heartbeat. I'm sure you'll hear it on Friday. Rest well.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (11-03-2015),Devaki  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devaki so pleased you got to see Warren today and that you saw a heartbeat!
    At 5 weeks 6 days we didn't get that so I'm confident that Warren's bedrest regime will see a better story for you on Friday.

As you ladies all kept reminding me a few days can make a big difference.. We too are hoping that we see more 'development' when we have a repeat scan next week.

As for the worry I'm guessing that won't leave us until we meet our babes face to face ... And then a whole new set of worries will kick in..

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Devaki  (10-03-2015),faith15  (10-03-2015),KLM0511  (10-03-2015),mardicharli  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devaki - That’s great news, am glad you have one in there that’s doing well. Am so sorry the other one didn’t stick. Am sure Friday’s scan will give you clearer results. All the best.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

Devaki  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devaki my first scan 6weeks 4d had HR of 118 (low) then 180 at 8 weeks (high). I'd try to be positive. I'm just rolling with it as it's out of my control. Fingers crossed it will work out for you. There's a HR already so that's good in itself. Bed rest....for sure the most difficult part of your plan. Not sure how you're doing it.

I spend all day in a gas environment that is known to 'potentially' cause spontaneous abortion. I need to work though. It's hard being a mum and not worrying too much.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (11-03-2015),Devaki  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMP, interesting about heart rates. Mine at 6wks 3d were 120 and 114. FS said anything over 100 is good so I thought they were ok. Next scan is Thursday week.
    Had bad morning sickness over the weekend, but now its all gone which makes me wonder if they're still going in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Sagi morning sickness is a bit weird. Today I'm vomiting up water (trying to dehydrate after walking last night). Tried to eat a yoghurt an hour ago then a bit spewy....coughy....weird. lovely patient said 'you sound terrible' which had to be covered with just choking on some yoghurt. After 2 weeks of migraines and exhaustion I thought it was over.

Thinking maybe a bit more exercise this week and dehydration has more to do with it. It should all be over but my lunch break today (which is a cheeky 3 hours) will be a blessing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Faith!

Devaki, it sounds like you are doing all the right things, so hang in there until your next scan.
    Last edited by Canuck1; 11-03-2015 at 13:29.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Canuck1 For This Useful Post:

faith15  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Exploring DE

Hi All,
    I've just spent the last couple of weeks reading over all of the SA DE pages. It was like reading a novel, very inspiring and informative.
    I'm 31 and my DH is 32, we've been trying for a baby for 3 1/2 years. 5 rounds of IVF, 10 transferred OE including a cycle with PDG that showed only 1 out of 8 embryos to be normal which also failed to stick. Of the 10 we've had 9 BFN and 1 biochem.
    We are desperate for our family to start and have always dreamt of a large family (thinking 4 kids but thats easy to say now having never experienced having a child!).
    We feel like we have attempted everything possible with our own eggs including bondi protocol even though my tests came back normal for NK / immunity ect. and have come to the conclusion that despite me still being relatively young that my egg quality is s**t. Hence we've started exploring DE.
    Reading through the forum though I've noticed that the majority of you are a bit older and i do wonder are we jumping into this prematurely???
    We can really only travel over this year early November due to DH business. Am i too early in looking for a donor now?

Any help / opinions appreciated.