Closed Thread
Page 39 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky!!!!

I was just talking to my DH about you last night, saying that we hadn't heard any news from you and that I really hoped you were coping with the anxiety and upset. So I am just THRILLED - you have some little fighters on board :-)

You certainly don't need any more stress from your DH's work. I know a lot of the ladies are honest with their work about what they are doing, but personally I keep it to myself because I have found that my work is not very understanding - they are along the same lines of "we have a business to run".....

Congratulations,
    Kay

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kay2015 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear dear Blinky, I am literally crying as I'm reading your news....I'm so so thrilled and happy for you! And did I read correctly 'heart beatS'? Wow! Amazing! Keep the valium and brandy going girl , ok maybe just valium then lol!
    My d-day is Wed...scared, nervous, excited!
    Big hugs to you and your DH! May it continue to go well! Xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Devaki For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky that is such good news I am so excited for you. It seems that the bed rest has paid off.

Devaki fingers crossed for your scan on Wednesday.

I had a bleed yesterday with mostly golfball sized clots. It didn't seem to stop so I took myself off to RWH. Great emergency dept but no scanning facilities on weekends or public holidays. I'm going to try and get a scan with my FS or have a 3 hr wait tomorrow at the RWH Early pregnancy assessment clinic. The bleeding stopped after a few hours and my Hcg level was still doubling from my last test 2 days before.
    Fingers crossed it was just a subcronic hematoma. I've still got my pregnancy symptoms and I have started feeling nauseous when just the slightest bit hungry so I'm assuming this is morning sickness.
    So now I'm on bed rest until my scan so we know what is going on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annabelle1 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooo happy to hear your news Blinky!! Xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Annabelle, your ms symptoms are a good sign. Praying its SH. Thinking of you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Annabelle1  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congratulations to all of the BFPs this year. What an amazing success rate!! Soooo happy for you all.

Annabelle - so sorry to hear of your bleed. As lots of ladies on the thread say, they are quite common, but I'm sure that doesn't lessen the worry for you. Fingers crossed for a happy scan tomorrow. Xx

Miss Sagi - I also had an appt last Thurs in the arvo and our FS mentioned he had seen another CFC patient that morning and remembered you were going in for your scan soon. Sooooo happy for you! Wish I was having twinnies.

A big big hello to everyone else.

I have been following along with all your ups, downs and celebrations, but have been hit big time by complete exhaustion and all day morning sickness. That combined with returning to work and suffering from 'please let this pregnancy stick' stress (we have had late term miscarriage before), I have spent most of my the over the last 2 months sleeping or stressing. Have decided to quit work as early as possible as that is adding to the stress and exhaustion. The only upside is I know with all the symptoms that bubs is still growing nicely.. 17 weeks Wed. Can't believe we are nearly half way there!! Xx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (09-03-2015),Miss Sagi  (09-03-2015),Patsy73  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear dear Blinky, I am literally crying as I'm reading your news....I'm so so thrilled and happy for you! And did I read correctly 'heart beatS'? Wow! Amazing! Keep the valium and brandy going girl , ok maybe just valium then lol!
    My d-day is Wed...scared, nervous, excited!
    Big hugs to you and your DH! May it continue to go well! Xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Devaki For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    great news Blinky!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tittle For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone...I am emerging from all the boxes...I would be a happy gal if I never see a cardboard box ever again!!!

Gosh, there is SO much good news....it's so very exciting.

Congratulations to all the BFPs and twins.

Good luck to all the upcoming scans.

Blinky - OMG, what a relief for you and DH. I'm SO happy that your news is good news.

Hoping4Best, Canuck and Crabby - You will be over there before you know it.

Emski - Was it you that spoke about the cheap airfares with SAA? I had a look last night...WOW, they are so much cheaper.

AFM
    Life for me is just so hectic at the moment...organising;
    - my return to work in May from Mat Leave
    - day care for DS
    - DS 1st birthday in a couple of weeks
    - my 50th in mid April (wtf...50 )
    - FET
    ...moving house!

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to keep in touch with Cyndi and hence I thought I may have missed my treatment commencement date for my FET in late April. However, Cyndi assures me all is still on track....problem is that DP and I only have rough dates for transfer day due to DP not knowing his roster for his new job yet. Nothing is ever easy!!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (10-03-2015),Canuck1  (10-03-2015),crabby  (10-03-2015),Hoping4best  (09-03-2015),Miss Sagi  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky, what fabulous news!! I am so thrilled for you, especially that you have two little heartbeats

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (10-03-2015)