Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KMP, thats devasting 😢

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

KMP  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Awful photos to see, and so close to houses, businesses and all that beautiful landscape

Thanks
    Reviews
    There were fires ehen I was there too. A friend of mine lives in Simon's Town and told me how devastating the fires had been but this is shocking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'm back looking into South Africa egg donor options.... (I joined the group last year but ended up going to Greece in the meantime). Am just wondering what the absolute minimum time is that you need to be in South Africa for? I haven't heard back from Cape Fertility Clinic yet. I am balking at the required 12 day timeframe as I am a single mum and there is absolutely no way I could be away for that long. Are there any reputable clinics that will allow you to do part prep / care (scans, bloods etc) with a fertility clinic in Australia to reduce the time required in South Africa? This is my biggest stumbling block re South Africa. Just want to put it out there in case anyone else has been in this position. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Imij you could for donor cycle and just go for FET if you will use donor sperm.

FET is just a couple of days. You would just pay the FET codts extra.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky, I really didn't know what to say to you as I would be extremely worried about bleeding. Today, I learned that it is not uncommon and does not necessarily mean a miscarriage. So glad I joined this forum .
    Thank you for all the advice on gifts, I have decided that a Canadian print with the jewelry is a great idea.
    Great news Devaki!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep Canuck I reckon that gift would be great ( sorry had missed your earlier question about gifts). We had gotten ours a little Australian opal pendant necklace - I thought if I was taking a little bit of Sth Africa home with me we could leave them with a little bit of Australia.

Well as for me - hysteroscopy, scratch and flush done. I actually find the anaesthetic kind of relaxing once it happens. So 1 worry crossed off my list 😉 Next worry - will AF stick to the schedule now or delay and potentially throw everything out of whack.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your FS appt go today Miss Sagi? I was there today for my 16 week appt. Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you see me? Jo was going nuts over me as soon as I walked in and it continued after mt scan as well. She couldn't believe I was pregnant after all this time! Such nice ladies there.

So today I'm 6wks 3days and had my first scan.....I'm having Twins! I've been in denial the last three weeks, but today seeing them, hit me like a brick wall....I couldn't stop shaking. I could see and hear the heartbeats. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it again.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (06-03-2015),KMP  (06-03-2015),Patsy73  (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky and Devaki, how is the R & R going girls? Bleeding stopped?

Annabelle, how's your projesterone going, have you increased your dose?