Closed Thread
Page 29 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Annabelle & KLM

Annabelle, my FS likes progesterone above 30. I am only doing Crinone when I get to SA. But in the past I have had good (78-141) progesterone numbers.

One question about the thank you to the donor gift: approximately how much do you spend? I have bought a brooch (it's not as bad as it sounds), and necklace for around $40 and was planning on getting her a gift certificate when I get to Cape Town.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Canuck1 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky I'm sorry I know how scared you must be feeling. I've read a lot of ladies have bleed through their entire pregnancy. Have you been in touch with your doctor here to get a blood test to check your progesterone levels again or will your doctor do a scan to reassure you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have managed to get an emergency appointment this afternoon @ 4 with Warren.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Devaki  (03-03-2015),faith15  (03-03-2015),KLM0511  (03-03-2015),Lisaxxx  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Blinky,
    As a fellow Wazza girl, I can only say that stay in bedrest, take valium and call W immediately....he'll likely do a scam and will up your meds. Forget the work and all other house chores.

It's my third day now on valium and cyclocapron (stopped bleeding) and mu sporting stopped on Sun arvo. I'm totally spaced out but I've been through this before with my first pregnancy so I believe in rest and valium and hope it'll sort itself out.

How much do you bleed? Fresh or old blood? Clots or just discharge? Pm me if you don't want to discuss these details here. It's scary as hell and that's where Valium helps not only to calm your mind but mainly your uterus so it won't work overtime and keeps the precious embie there in calm environment!

Calm calm and calm...call Wazza, he'll give you peace of mind!
    Big hugs!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Devaki For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky76 View Post
    Ladies I need some reassurance .. 6 weeks tomorrow and I have started bleeding today . Needless to say I'm a little scared.
    Blinky76, bleeding is always terrifying, but remarkably common. So many of us can attest to that. I had bleeding all through my first trimester and a big bleed in the second trimester and our little girl is here safe and sound.

Try not to panic, even though I know that's impossible.

X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky, just read that you've got an app this arvo....good luck! I'm glad you got on so quick!xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Devaki For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big big congrats to the recent BFP's. Sorry, I've lost track of exactly how many and who but I can see Feb has been a good month!

AFM, living in the haze of having a newborn. She was jaundiced to start with and so just sleepy most of the time. We thought we'd hit the jackpot of good sleeping babies, or perhaps we were just super-parents, but alas, not. Now that the jaundice is lifting our lives are changing more drastically. So, I'm always reading along here but not always keeping up I'm afraid.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

faith15  (03-03-2015),KLM0511  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky, just remember its quite common to bleed and just about a guarantee when you're on clexane. See Dr W, rest, rest, rest and try and stay calm.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to add...we couldn't wait til tmr morning with out second BT and did it this arvo! My spotting has stopped completely and my HCG has gone up from 982 to 2803! Wow! I'm stunned! Can't wait for the scan now next week!

Re donor present...I don't think monetary value matters. I think if you put a little thought and heart into it, that's more important. I had a gift that contained a lil framed painting of my hometown and a crocheted table decoration, made by my mum. I also made my own card. She apparently loved the gift. I got a tiny gift from her too...a little wooden spoon with African touch...I actually use it now for my hundreds of pills

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Devaki For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky I'm hoping you're ok and wazza is able to give you some much needed reassurance and advice.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (03-03-2015)