Closed Thread
Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Em, have been in contact with Flyer. Our gorgeous little Georgie was born on 18th Dec (3 weeks early) but all good. She is just so beautiful and incredibly placid and happy, I am still pinching myself that not only do we have her but that she is so good. We had honestly thought that this was the end of the road for us but I somehow cannot bring myself to abandon the remaining 2 embryos in J'Berg. I feel a little bit selfish because it was such an emotional roller coaster going through the Cape Town cycle which was a disaster and the J'Berg cycle on my own not long after, I really feel like I am pushing my luck to go back but I guess the maternal instinct is stronger than I thought. Hubby is very supportive and understands which is so helpful and as its only a FET cycle will only be away for 4 days. As I said, never imagined I'd be heading over there again and not very optimistic we will have any success but feel I have to finish our fertility journey off properly. Any way, just wishing everyone all the very best, I just had a smile and laugh from our Georgie girl which quite often makes me tear up so time to go off and do some more playing. As hard as the road is, don't give up, if this old girl can find success, its there for everyone and so so worth it!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jacks69 For This Useful Post:

KMP  (26-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacks69 Georgie sounds like a dream. Let's hope this next trip brings you more joy.

I really like the way you are approaching it..... a very practical reasoning which I admire. Fingers crossed and enjoy those giggles.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

Jacks69  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Annabelle! What great news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Jacks! Yes I bet you are having many pinching yourself moments! She sounds amazing.

AFM, I'm home sweet home! God it was quick, but 4 days does go by quick. Now just to wait!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (27-02-2015),emski72  (26-02-2015),Jacks69  (26-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have everything crossed for you KLM!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky, so glad to hear you continue to get great results.

Annabelle - what can I say, fantastic results and I am so happy for you.

KMP - hang in there... hopefully the throwing up etc isn't too bad for you.

KLM - I really can't believe your turn around time - amazing. Hope it's all gone ok for you and I will keep everything crossed for you.

AFM - booked in for hysteroscopy on Wed. Went to see Wazza today and spoke about the plan. I always feel awkward going to the South Africa doctor with Wazzas plan, but I feel really confident with what he does. Getting closer - I'm just so worried that the hysteroscopy will delay AF etc and we've already booked flights etc. one step at a time hey.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoping4best For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (27-02-2015),KLM0511  (27-02-2015),KMP  (26-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping4best I think you're in great hands with Wazza.

Fingers crossed it all falls into place and you'll be on that plane before you know it.

Exciting...... step by step.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hoping4best my FS tweaked my cycle with immune protocols and they didn't care in SA. I'll be doing it again too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hoping - don't feel awkward. I think the doctors at CFC are well aware most of us are also being monitored by doctors back home. I'm a Wazza girl and I too did an immune protocol inconjunction with the SA plan. I was up front about it with Dr L R and he was completely fine about it all. He won't ask a lot of questions or need to know details about Warren's plan. For what it's worth he has said he has heard /knows of Warren and has great respect for him...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we got bad news from the clinic overnight. Apparently our donor's bmi is over the cutoff for egg donation so she won't be permitted to donate. Our donor agency has asked if we want to wait for the donor to lose weight or go with a new donor. I am pretty devastated as I was very happy with our choice but now I feel deflated. Does anyone know if we choose a new donor do we have to pay the donor agency fee again?

I'm a bit ****ed off as well as surely the donor agencies should be aware of bmi cutoffs and could have screened for that before placing them on the website - they have there height and weight details so it's easily deduced. I knew she had a higher bmi just from looking at her profile, but was never made aware that this was a problem and as it is lower than mine I didn't think anything of it. Such a waste of time and money!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app