Closed Thread
Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca07 View Post
    @two souls.
    I don't want to get your hopes up, but I think I can see a faint second line?
    There is a faint line but I'm sure it's just left over pregnyl. My last two BFP's where clearly positive at 9dp5dt and 4dp pregnyl ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454616506.668334.jpg
    This is the one that resulted in my DS so I know the line needs to be a lot darker than it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing @Barca07 and @two souls? Hope your betas went well!!

It's my wedding anniversary today, yesterday I had a pity party and whinged to DH that if it wasn't for Azoospermia we may have been preggo or with a bubba by now. I feel horrible for the whinge because he blames himself. I do make it clear that I'm disappointed with the situation and not him at all... Today we plan on a nice dinner after work. i hope that by the time our anniversary comes next year we are somewhat closer to having a family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Beta results are in. HCG is 497 and progesterone is 97.1
    The nurse was happy with the results

And now the hard part begins, starting with daily Clexane injections today 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Barca07: clexane?! Did the FS suspect blood clotting?
    @MrsSIG: felt the same two years ago. We weren't in any mood o celebrate our anniversary, birthday etc. last year, everything just went back to normal after I got the BFP. Now with DS, back to no celebration but not because we don't have any mood. We are just too busy to do anything. Cooking dinner has become a challenge these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS: clexane sucks but time. I don't miss it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Johnny had a hypercoiled umbilical cord, so his cord was so tightly coiled that it reduced his blood flow.

One of my bloodtests at the time came back with slightly thick blood (not sure what is called). The FS said it is highly unlikely to have contributed to Johnny passing, but as a precaution he is putting me on Clexane this time. I think for the whole pregnancy!

I was hoping it would be a pen needle, like gonal, but it's a syringe!!! Not looking forward to it 😔

Any tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    They couldn't diagnose Johnny problem earlier?

I was on clexane until 20w and the aspirin until 36w. I was induce at 38w+. I was also on insulin later on. No break with needles.

I can only speak of what worked for me. I have heard about a warm bath or put ice on the injections site.l before hand. Neither worked for me. It hurts because the needle is quite thick and blunt! The med also gives stingy feeling. I am a needle phobic. it did get easier with it at some point. I even stopped doing home monitor glucose test now because I hate needle!

I injected clexane on the sides. Away from the common injection site for IVF drugs. Pinch enough fat, go in 90 degree. I didn't put the needle all the way in because I don't have a lot of fat as buffer. Avoid injecting into muscle. If you can push in easily and it feels hurt, pull out and find a different site. Otherwise u will get a big bruise and pain! I hardly got any bruise because what I did. In the winter, warm it up with your hand before injecting. Cold clexane makes the sting worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip!!

We found out the cause 2weeks after Johnny was delivered. There are no tests and no way to identify his issue whilst in the belly. Most frustrating thing is that the umbilical cord is developed by week7... So from that point on it's pretty much a 'ticking time bomb'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca07 View Post
    Beta results are in. HCG is 497 and progesterone is 97.1
    The nurse was happy with the results

And now the hard part begins, starting with daily Clexane injections today 😳
    Congratulations!!! They are great numbers 😄

Don't we ever get a break!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    **EDIT** if you can't push in easily. Not "can".