Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww so no sperm whatsoever :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Azoospermia #2

@MrsSIG: no. After the variocoles surgery, her DH refused to do mtese, which is understandable! They decided to go straight to donor because it could be another heartache. It is a surgery not that you want to do it so many times as well. That's why I said that I am curious about your case. Everyone is different. Some people have good chance but no sperm.

Edit: that says varicoceles isn't the cause of her DH azoo.
    Last edited by bbhope; 19-12-2015 at 15:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! 🎄🎁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, have a wonderful xmas/holiday season.. It's very hard to come to the end of the year and not be preg when we always imagined we would be by now.. Just have to be thankful to have wonderful husbands and hope our bundle of joy comes soon 👶🏻👼🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    i know right! it's harder when you bump into people and the dreaded question pops up "when are you going to have kids?". happened yesterday and my heart squeezes but people dont mean it, they just dont know. but cheers to our wonderful hubbies and hopefully the new year is a good one for all and hopefully our babies are on their way too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year ladies I hope all your dreams come true ✨✨baby dust to you all ✨✨

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeterminedOne For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (01-01-2016),two souls  (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last night DH broke my heart we went to a family venue to see NY in, there was lots of children running around, he told me last night he is still sadden at the fact he will never see his bio child :'( he said to me you know I will never see what my child will ever looks like and that's really sad. I sat there broken hearted I shed a tear :'( i sit there crying to myself looking at him and get this overwhelming feeling of sadness, I don't think he will ever get passed this and to some extent neither will I. I am grateful for the gift of life we have been given and so is he but I can't help but wish our story was normal. :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @DeterminedOne: hugs. I totally know what you meant. I thought about that a lot while I was pregnant. This phase will pass.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (02-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel your pain as well determined one 😔 it is a sad situation that we are all in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Folks,

I have been diagnosed today with Azoo :-( I went to the Doctor in November to have test done and it came back with None not one. Intrestingly my doctor said it was a very low count but the rest of the results looked good. This gave me hope that there might be at least 1.

Today I went to the surgery to get the results and it actually said 0.00 found and no-sperm found. I am shocked firstly that my doctor said that it was very, very low instead of telling me that there was none.

In December I also undertook a Second Test through a private clinic and they today also confirmed that there is no sperm and combined with my GP result they said I have Azoospermia. He visually checked my testicles and said that they were the right shape and size so the next step is to check my FSH and Hormones.

He said if the FSH is high then its almost gurantee there is no sperm. He said if its low or normal then there still hope?

My fiance have decided to hold off on the wedding as we wanted a child first and we initially thought she was the problem as she does have Polycystic Ovaries and she told me this long before we got serious encase I expected kids.

I said I wanted to be with her no matter what and so we have been engaged for close to 2 years now and today this news has shook us.

I don't know how to feel about DS I really don't, Knowing my fiances mother and father would actually be closer to the kid than me and it worries me that they might force me out in 'favour' of their child techniques.

I just feel if I am not genetically tied then I have no real say against them and that hurts - Her parent's arent monsters but they are very old fashioned so just because I would be a dad on paper does not mean they would see it that way.

Can someone help,

I have been told I could also try a Testicle Bio and i would do it. I just want to speak to other 'Husbands' to see how they worked through these issues.

I love my fiance and I feel it would be selfish for me to not let her have a child because it wont be mine.

She is devistated as the she really wanted a child with 'Me' and not someone else.