Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Also if you check out spermhope site there are some success stories - that is what gives me hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. i asked my dh if he would like to try it. i might order next month. it's a 6 month treatment so my dh would finish by the time we would want to do mtese.

yes, i cant do ivf until i lose a good amount of weight. so we will do ivf/mtese next year around August or September. the waiting game is hard!

Malak, do you think spermhope has improved things so far? maybe thru semen volume you.could see an improvement?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We haven't done any testing to see if any changes at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jojo85

Did your FS prescribe any meds for your DH? Or vitamins ? My DH is trying both super hope as well as what the FS prescribed him. If there is no sperm production, no amount of meds and vitamins can help. If there is is, then meds and vitamins can boost this . So the success stories seen with spermhope are really Attributed to those who have production to begin with. Of course we won't know until we go in for a microTESE which is why it's good to try everything before hand ..

Don't lose hope with ur DH bloodwork - sperm can be found even with very very high fsh. If you don't mind my asking, are his testes size normal? My DH has small ones and that is a huge worry for me.

We have a consult tomorrow for DH varicocele. Nervous again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my dh testes are also on the small side...but the volume looks ok. he also has verecoles in both testes but fs said no point in fixing? our fs didnt perscribe anything as she said his testosterone is normal....but she recommended co enzyme 10...so i got my dh on that and other vitamins. his fsh is 26 and inhibin is low at 12, so fs doesn't think.we have a good chance. my dh is very overweight so he has to lose weight too before mtese for a better chance. fs said hes pretty much cooked his balls from his weight so that could be our reason for azoospermia. his has no dna deletions and has normal 46xy....we might try spermhope too, nothing to lose

mrssig, what meds and vitamins is ur dh on
    Last edited by Jojo85; 17-12-2015 at 09:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jojo85

That really doesn't sound too bad - perhaps losing weight will be his golden ticket.
    Don't lose hope. And yes, there is nothing to lose. I don't like the phrase "cooked his balls" - your FS can't blame your DH . My DH is a picture of Health and has this.

My DH has testes volume on the lower end. Boo .
    next year will be a hard one for us too. We haven't accepted donor sperm as an option.
    I see you are in Sydney, I am too. This is a hard journey with almost the entire city being pregnant/having bubs. My sister, sister in law, 2 cousins, friends and at least 10 colleagues have had babies this year. I feel sick at the thought.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jojo85 I totally missed your last question sorry

My DH is on arimidex and FS recommended profertil. He is also doing spermhope

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSIG

im in Sydney too. we saw dr kim.

my dh has accepted ds, which im glad coz at the end we want a baby and he will b the dad no matter what. but its still hard to grasp. we are hoping dh brother will b donor but i think he has second thoughts. i would feel more comfy with his brother but its hard to ask.

was ur dh inhibin levels low too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jojo85, his inhibin b was ok. That was the only test that thankfully looked alright ..

DH brother has 2 beautiful daughters. We aren't putting our mind to donor sperm tho. Culturally it's a big no , religiously too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies, give spermhope a try. Yes, all of these will only help if there is a production. At least, that's try your best and no regret. I must point out to focus on female side of thing as well. Get the work out. Hopefully no issue as well. U only have one chance for mtese.

The reason variocole isn't worth fixing is that it might not change anything. That's an extra surgery while one can just retrieve sperms from testes.